OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

on yeah runteamlogic is either not installed or not working

What atmuh said.

Apparently it's been missing since the Sourcemod 1.3 upgrade last month.

It should be present on the next server restart (assuming it works with SM 1.3).

and does anyone like/dislike what i said to do with the red server

I had no idea what you were talking about until I noticed it was edited in after I read an earlier post.

I'm not a big fan of passwords changing between maps. I know it can be done by putting in in the cfg file for that map.

Hey guys, Krowbar here. Lately I've been mic spamming music with HLSS during games (mostly only good stuff). Anyway, I'm looking for requests now.

*** Anybody have any recommendations for what to put on the playlist? ***

I'm trying to compile a really solid list of OCR songs but other tunes are ok, too (eg Yackity Sax, 1812 Overture, Ride of the Valkyrie)

Thanks for the feedback!

Your friendly neighborhood KaptainKrowbar.

At Brushfire's request, a link to a bunch of admin commands here.

In particular, the command for initiating a vote from the console is:

sm_vote "Question?" "Answer1" "Answer2" ... "AnswerN"

That was already linked in the first post. BRUSHFIRE. BANNED. :x

That actually sounds really cool... why wouldn't the "regular playerbase" like something like this? As long as there aren't some retarded achievements (such as Valves achievement asking medics to kill scouts with the bonesaw) I think it would be another fun thing to add.

-Krowbar

I am, of course, in favor, but it does add an element of clutter to the interface, which may stick in the craws of certain people. And random pubbies might not grasp why they're getting achievements they've never heard of before.

Worth a test run, at the very least. Some of these detractors should come forward with their specific reasoning.

EDIT:

The hard part will be coming up with snappy names for the achievements.

It's not that hard, really. Since the generator's on the fritz I'll do it manually.

Relentless: Trigger an enemy spy's Dead Ringer, then kill him before he decloaks.

Obviously geared toward Pyros, but not impossible for others if you know where the spy is headed.

ach.php?a=Relentless&b=Trigger%20an%20enemy%20spy%27s%20Dead%20Ringer,%20then%20kill%20him%20before%20he%20decloaks.&c=l&e=324&f=1

Relentless: Trigger an enemy spy's Dead Ringer, then kill him before he decloaks.

Obviously geared toward Pyros, but not impossible for others if you know where the spy is headed.

ach.php?a=Relentless&b=Trigger%20an%20enemy%20spy%27s%20Dead%20Ringer,%20then%20kill%20him%20before%20he%20decloaks.&c=l&e=324&f=1

Only if they have the Backburner and the Spy's stupid enough/trapped enough to face away from him. It's more a matter of "Catch a DR Spy with less than 10-20 HP."

I speak from experience. <.<

It's more a matter of "Catch a DR Spy with less than 10-20 HP."

Assuming 1v1, you have a point. However, given the way I've seen teams react to a spy's appearance...

Witch Hunt: As a spy, receive damage from 5 different people at once while cloaked.

You can't technically receive simultaneous damage

I had Quadruple Bypass in mind when I came up with that. It would work similarly, however that might be.

For those of you who can't be bothered, it's a Medic achievement that reads "Heal a teammate who is taking fire from four enemies at once."

My emphasis, of course. :P

I have already compiled a list of about 30 custom achievements from suggestions in the old thread (when the plugin was still in development). A few might need tweaks, but I think it'll be a good starting point if we do decide to add the plugin. I'm mainly looking for "I want custom achievements" or "I don't want custom achievements" and why or why not.