Donkey Kong Country 3: Double the Trouble! - History

Emunator

Brandon, I'm happy he chimed in with his $0.02; his typo caused Prophecy to come up with just about the funniest post I've ever read :P

@binki2lk: as for the whole "March" release date, we originally (logically) concluded that March was a viable release date, but in recent times were basically clinging onto faith/optimism. Turns out, we can't guarantee any release date. The album will be out when it's out. I know that's not an answer you want to hear, but I do stand 100% by the notion that it's an album definitely worth waiting for through all possible delays. (this is coming from a huge DKC3 SNES/GBA fan!)

• 3 weeks later...

APRIL FOOLS! The reason why it took us so long to put together so many previews was because we had to basically construct all the music as quickly as possible from scratch. This project is actually a hoax *sadface*

05-25 Edit: I've discreetly edited this post so YOU (congratulations, whoever you are!) can SECRETLY check out some of the custom sprite banners for each track!

SNES:

107bashthebastards.png116deepsealights.png203winter.png

remisphericpressure.png106purewaterpressure.png

GBA:

301knautilus.png321cornfedkong.png323seabreezeconcerto.png

318heartofthecave.png314nutzinthehead.png

Cheers!

hey did yah went to pax east 2012 ocremix it's there any news of dkc3 double the trouble project

I didn't go but I heard they detailed 2 completely unrelated albums and said all current known projects are being replaced with fig newtons.

If this album isn't out by July, I will eat my bea--wait.. wait.. I will eat something with a lot of jalapenos on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright guys, first off, I REALLY apologize for the long period of radio silence lately. That's not really fair to anybody who's been anticipating this for so long, and really we've waited more than enough on these last few tracks.

So, I'll be chatting with Flexstyle (I've already spoken with Theophany) about getting a game plan together to finish this project within 2 weeks at the MOST, hopefully sooner. Not sure exactly how we're going to tackle these remaining two tracks but somehow or another, we'll get them wrapped up so we can move forward with the release of the project.

Thanks all for your patience and I apologize for being a sucky director as of late. Life's fallen on top of me and lately I've just been too busy to devote any time to the site. Now that summer time is here, I expect that to change substantially. Let's get this done, I'll be asking around shortly if we end up needing any outside help to get the remaining remixes finished.