Knock him in the head.

Banana birds too.

Dwell in crystal caves, game's like

memorize different flashes.

Poisonous Pipeline

Screws up your controller, but

easy to adapt.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's a Monday, so it seems like apt time to release it... I'll hold my breath if you guys will. And just to repeat (although I'm not sure if I've ever said this yet), I really hope you guys enjoy my songs and find them to be a good tribute to the original soundtracks. I don't think any of them passed so you'll probably only hear them on the album. "Let It Beat" is my best produced song ever (in general, original or remix). So don't let the non-posted thing fool you. ;-)

It's a Monday, so it seems like apt time to release it... I'll hold my breath if you guys will. And just to repeat (although I'm not sure if I've ever said this yet), I really hope you guys enjoy my songs and find them to be a good tribute to the original soundtracks. I don't think any of them passed so you'll probably only hear them on the album. "Let It Beat" is my best produced song ever (in general, original or remix). So don't let the non-posted thing fool you. ;-)

"I'd say the moment I knew this album was solid gold was when I got to listen to the entire thing through, with no interruptions, during a six-hour drive from Mission Viejo, CA, to Glendale, AZ, where I live. Didn't skip a single song. That's how good this thing is, and I'm picky." - Mike Birch (Flexstyle), from the vgmdb.net album comments.

If it's anything like the Sonic Sound of Speed album, I'm very excited because I never skip any of the songs when I listen to that album (which, thus far, is the only OCR album that I do that with). Of course, the Sonic album is WAY shorter than this one, so it will be quite an accomplishment if the album get me to not skip a single song

Oh, and, as I recall, Brandon, your Sonic tracks didn't pass the first time, but I think that they fit in seamlessly with the album in their original form, so I have no doubt that they will not be a track that I skip in the DKC3 album (if I skip one at all).

Super excited!

VGMDB called us.....Doujin?

ARE WE DOUJIN?!?!?

:dstrbd:

Technically, yes, but not in the ero-manga sense. In the fan-made derivative work sense. The term has become more synonymous with Japanese-made fan produced works, but in the broader sense of the word, yes, OCR albums are doujin.

EDIT:

Just caught this typo. Lulz.

Yes. lulz.

Tomorrow as in tomorrow or as in 12:00AM EST Dec 3, 2012?

Because if it's the latter, then I know what I'm doing at midnight tonight.

It's doubtful djp would drop the curtain at midnight, but crazier things have happened, and I do vaguely remember at least one midnight release in the time I've been here... most come between noon and never :tomatoface:

http://dkc3.ocremix.org/ - The site is most likely up.

Before today when I tried to access it, it redirected me to my ISPs search page. And now it gives me a Forbidden error and has this: Apache/1.3.42 Server at dkc3.ocremix.org Port 80

More proof that it's close!

This means all they have to do is let it go public, so it's possible a midnight release could happen.