Unreal / Deus Ex style single

Greetings all!

You can't get away from your roots, at least that's what they told Macbeth, and look what happened to him when he didn't believe it.

So I've written up a piece that is very similar to the stuff that got me started in video games (apart from Tyrian). Try to imagine playing DX3 before it's released, or if an Unreal 3 gets released. This piece is inspired by that feeling and that style.

http://alexanderbrandon.bandcamp.com/

I hope you enjoy it and that it does the original soundtracks justice.

-Alex

Yes sir! This does make me think A LOT of Deus Ex, and that's a great thing. The production is tight and it never really gets old. It flows very well and i think the instrument choices are spot on.

I really enjoyed listening to this and can't wait to hear more from you.

nice man, I like it... I can't remember what Deus Ex soundtrack played like, but yeah it does remind me a little of Unreal Tournament a bit... very ambient, I can see it being used in a game too... it is t3h aw3s0m3z0r l33t!!

lol, for those that are saying this sounds like Unreal/Deus Ex, that's because this guy composed the music for those games. Great to see you here in our community!

I'm thinking Deus Ex a lot, with this one. The oldschool synths that you're using, along with the ambient feel really evokes that, for me. Yeah, it sounds great, even if the sound is a little dated (I believe you were going for that, so woot).

I almost missed this, simply because I don't check out Originals often enough. Thanks for the music - it's made my day!

lol, for those that are saying this sounds like Unreal/Deus Ex, that's because this guy composed the music for those games.

HA! I didn't recognize the name. I loved the Deus Ex soundtrack and like Gario said, its a pleasure to have you here sir!

And, again, looking forward to hearing more of the new works. :D