Reason 5 & Record 1.5 Announced :)

I don't see how they got "blocks" from a Seal. Features seems cool enough. Like to see how that would affect building a full blown song.

The next is a pic of what appears to be a trident. Or maybe a pitch fork. Maybe it will be some type of pitch changing device or multi fx device.

What do you dudes think of Blocks?

I got on the beta last night. Although I signed up within the 1st minute the beta was available so go figure. :)

Neptune is much more than just autotune. It can be used on any sound source for a creative effect. Wish they focused more on the voice synth part in the promo vid. :(

Oh BTW in every vid they show hints of the feature they debut in the next vid by showing part of it in the current video. :o

You can also patch external audio through it in order to use it's FX. SWEET!

All of the other extra new features are listed here:

http://www.propellerheads.se/reason5/index.cfm?fuseaction=get_article&article=more

Coolest one is prob the hold alt/option to resize and time-stretch. any clip (audio, midi, automation) So glad they expanded that feature to include any clip not just audio clips. :)

Well crap, I went and bought Reason4+Record a couple of months ago. Now I'll have to shell out some more for the upgrade. Definitely looks like it's going to be worth it though. I wonder what took Live Sampling so long. It's something people have been requesting forever, isn't it? What made them change their mind, I wonder?

EDIT: Ok. Imagine if this video would end at 0:44.

• 1 month later...