OCR02047 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Great Job!"

I'd like to say that I pride myself in having listened to the majority of the remixes on this site. My favourite remix on this entire site is Why So Serious? though, so the fact that you made another song is very exciting. Please keep making more! Make a whole album! The chippy deliciousness is a balm that comforts the calloused tendrils of an achingly sorrowful heart.

Got this over at ThaSauce; a great track, and I really like it.

Yeah same. This version is 5 seconds longer I noticed. chthonic, are there differences between the two tracks? I havent noticed any yet. Great great track, i love it with its retro sound bytes.

I'm on the same boat as Mr. T (don't chu eva forget). I've been a long time listener and supporter of OCR, yet I've never participated in the community until now. However, this mix contains so much unbridled awesome that I felt compelled to register just to give you guys massive props. That's how epic you are. Keep it up.

I have quite literally been listening to this all day. I can't stop listening to it. I'm not sure what you fellows were going for, but your track managed to put me in that most rarefied of moods: reflective. Thanks for that.

Man, this is what I've been waiting for! Two of my favorite OCReMixers, and one of my all-time favorite VG tracks. This is exactly the kind of treatment this song needed. The vibe of this mix fits the accomplished feeling you get at the end of the game. If only all credits had this feel to them. =)

I love it.

What do you get when you mix two of the chippy-est remixers together for a track? Well, usually you end up with a lot of empty potato chip bags, but that's not the case here. As always, great use of stutter and glitch effects throughout, and really appropriate choice of leads and pad support. Production couldn't be better for the feeling I believe the remixers were trying to evoke. A perfect blend of the two peoples, since I can't tell who did what, and even if I could, it doesn't matter anyway.

....umm...good job!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02047 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Great Job!"