OCR02053 - Mega Man X5 "Moonlight Vibin'"

djpretzel

Ah, one of my favorite tunes!

You did a great job here; the mood is a bit different from the original, though, which is neither good nor bad. The original was much more spacey and haunting; this mix is definitely more on the cheery side, but I really enjoyed it.

I might do a MMX4/MMX5 remix soon. You've sparked my creativity ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think I've grown more partial to "mellow" music since I started browsing OCReMix. And in that regard I love DCT. Every time he pops up on my iTunes I just become more and more relaxed. :>

The source melody fits perfectly with what you were going for. I didn't really expect the beginning of the source to play in the middle, though. Big surprise, but I love it.

I have really no complaints for this song. I absolutely love it all around. Even the beat.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, a Mega Man X series track than isn't rock or electonica and sounds amazing? Madness! The smooth piano and hip hop beat is soooooooooo good. Such a peaceful mellow ReMix that is relaxing and calm. This ReMix would be the kinda thing that would blow my mind after a hard day's work or just need to chill out a bit. Awesomeness all around.

• 3 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02053 - Mega Man X5 "Moonlight Vibin'"