Otakon 2010's OCR-BQ - 8/1/10

Level 99

Great to see y'all before i left! I don't know how many of you heard, but right after i got back to baltimore, my loaded-up car was broken into and the backpack with my laptop, external hd, soundcard, mixing headphones, wacom tablet, laptop stand, and wireless keyboard/mouse duo we're stolen. However, lots of stuff was left untouched (like my games, vibraphone, and marimba!), so i have that to be thankful for. Guess it'll be a little while before im mixing again!

Wow, that really sucks, Doug. :-( Hopefully it'll be safer for you out in Kansas. It was great seeing you and everyone else yesterday!

Great to see y'all before i left! I don't know how many of you heard, but right after i got back to baltimore, my loaded-up car was broken into and the backpack with my laptop, external hd, soundcard, mixing headphones, wacom tablet, laptop stand, and wireless keyboard/mouse duo we're stolen. However, lots of stuff was left untouched (like my games, vibraphone, and marimba!), so i have that to be thankful for. Guess it'll be a little while before im mixing again!

Wow...you got some luck there. Second theft while in Baltimore?

Have a safe drive though!

Oh my goodness, that sucks man...Did your car have an alarm? If not, it's probably the greatest investment any car could have and I highly recommend getting one. You seem to be in good spirits. Though I don't know how. That's so shitty :x

Holy crap, dude. I am so sorry to hear that. :( I really hope things pick up for you after the move.

Stevo: your new place is awesome.

So yeah, I had a great time. I'm glad this has become something of a tradition (sorry I couldn't make it to Xerol's on Friday, though...).

See some of you guys soon? And the rest of you at MAG? KF

• 5 weeks later...