OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

Yeah, I'm not going this year....I'm moving to Austin in January, and hopefully the relocation will give me the opportunity to get a higher paying job so I can actually develop a savings...

And as for the money I owe you, expect it sometime before the end of the year...buying Star Trek Voyager is more important to me right now than paying off debts...but you will be happy to know I'm only lacking a replacement copy of Season 4 and Season 7, so it shouldn't be too long now...

buying Star Trek Voyager is more important to me right now than paying off debts

Being completely honest, this is an unbelievably rude statement to Brushfire. Prioritizing your own wants over someone who was nice enough to LEND you money means a) he should probably never lend you money again and B) that you really don't appreciate him sticking his neck out for you.

And as for the money I owe you, expect it sometime before the end of the year...buying Star Trek Voyager is more important to me right now than paying off debts...but you will be happy to know I'm only lacking a replacement copy of Season 4 and Season 7, so it shouldn't be too long now...

this has got to be one of the top 10 worst things ive seen someone post this year

Ahahaha, wow.

You are a subhuman piece of trash. The fact that it's the worst ST series after Enterprise only compounds that.

d-d-d-d-DICK ALERT!

Yeah, I'm not going this year....I'm moving to Austin in January, and hopefully the relocation will give me the opportunity to get a higher paying job so I can actually develop a savings...

The sheer douchiness of this post made me log into OCR for the first time since like the D-Day to fucking respond. Fucking why the FUCK would you pay for Star Trek Voyager? Let alone put that ahead of paying someone back. Either way, thi

Never speak to me again, don't even bother trying to pay me back.

Remember? You owed me money too, and you're going to buy Star Trek instead of paying off debts? I'm an easy going guy, but you just took advantage of the goodness of my heart. It doesn't matter how much it was, it matters that you wouldn't pay me back over Star Trek Voyager.

:banghead: You sir, are a grade A douchebag. Nice knowing you.