OverClocked After Dark - We're BACK! 01/18/14 - You can't handle it all

Level 99

I wanna know if anyone even listens to us anymore, or if everyone has jumped ship.

You gotta have more interesting people on your show to keep people interested in listening to your show, man!! I can come on your show and raise the ratings by like 9,001% and talk about controversial things and stuff! It'd work!

THE SAME GOES FOR KNGI AND CYRIL'S SILLY SHOW! I SHALL DO ET

We have no proof either. When we switched hosting, we lost the ability to monitor metrics.

Yeah, that's a major problem on our part. We can't monitor traffic and downloads anymore so we can't tell if people have made the switch, resubscribed to the show RSS, etc. etc.

Also EPISODE POSTED

Episode 83 - Technology Ruined Nerdy Show's ReMixMas

For what is worth, I have been a loyal fan from day 1. I don't say anything because I'm shy and stuff... I'll comment about each episode from now on.

Remixmas was alot less bad than the title prepared me to be. I only listened to the recording, so I'm sure it was worse before the edit... It made me laugh... The final statements were particularly heart-warming...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• 2 weeks later...