Final Fantasy V: The Fabled Warriors

DarkeSword

I've virtually given up hope that the next volume is even in production. Now it's an "I have to hear it to believe it". It's quite a shame, because I still wanted ReMixes of Big Bridge Battle and Boss Battle (Sole Signal did great with his ReMix of the previous Final Fantasy game's boss theme.) Just knowing who'll be involved in Volume 2 and what tracks it'll ReMix will at least give me comfort in knowing this project isn't canned.

Edited by GTAHater836

It'll be out before Final Fantasy 15

In other words, half past never! That's what I implied! I'll believe The Fabled Warriors Volume 2 is in the works when I see it on the front page under "Latest Albums" or something. It's not a matter of blatant impatience, I'm just saying I'm not going to believe it's not canned until I see overwhelming and totally doubtless evidence that it's in the works, or gets released. The issue I'm taking is not a matter of when, but a matter of if.

Edited by GTAHater836

GTA H8er, O ye of little faith. I had faith that FF15 would be announced and possibly have some kind of basic schedule within a year. Shariq said this was coming and they are working on it and I trust him, maybe you don't and I guess that's ok, but you should give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes. :tomatoface:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Oh are you Square Enix? Because I hadn't seen an official release date announcement for FF15 unless you've got the inside scoop. I'm all ears!

The guys working on this game are the guys working on Kingdom Hearts. If they're already starting to work on Kingdom Hearts 3 that means either they're already finished or they're close to being finished on FFVX.

Also there's no reason to get mad. I wasn't trying to argue with you or anything. I know you guys have other things to do besides this & I appreciate all the work ya'll do.

The guys working on this game are the guys working on Kingdom Hearts. If they're already starting to work on Kingdom Hearts 3 that means either they're already finished or they're close to being finished on FFVX.

Also there's no reason to get mad. I wasn't trying to argue with you or anything. I know you guys have other things to do besides this & I appreciate all the work ya'll do.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across as mad. I was channeling a Boston accent for that post but you couldn't hear it.

I don't think they're working on KH3 yet. They're still working on details with Disney to know what worlds they can use. They don't even know that yet, and the guy who writes the story for the game hasn't started yet -- I mean, he can't, because they don't really know what worlds they're allowed to use.

But that's neither here nor there, DarkeSword has been assuring us that FFV:Water is on the way, and I have the highest set of hopes. I still think it'll be out before FF15, we'll see how it goes. :-)

The interesting thing is since I said that, Versus13 became 15. Hah, they're trying to beat DarkeSword! But DarkeSword can prevail. (I'm not saying he will, I'm saying he CAN.)

incorrect.

the FFXV team is the team that worked on KH1 and 2.

the KH3 team is the Osaka team, who worked on BBS and 3D and are, as Nomura considers them, the real KH team now.

just thought I'd clear that up. two different teams. they may share some members (nomura, shimomura) but aside from that, two distinct teams.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I finally figured it out. 2017 marks not only the 25th anniversary of Final Fantasy V but also the 30th anniversary of the whole franchise! And there are 4 upcoming volumes of Fabled Warriors... That means:

2014 - Water

2015 - Fire

2016 - Earth

2017 - Dawn, the conclusion, in celebration of the double anniversary!

So don't worry folks, I bet DarkeSword had it all planned out from the start.

• 2 months later...

DarkeSword?

(Knocking)

Do you wanna make a ReMix?

Come on lets go and play

I never hear you anymore

Come out the door

It's like you've gone away

You used to make good mixes

But now they're gone

I wish you would tell me why

It doesn't have to be so remiss

DarkeSword:

Go away, Brandon

Okay, bye...

(Knocking)

Or play our mixes for our pals

I think some remixes are overdue

I've started listening to the mixes on YouTube

It gets a little quiet

All these missing files

Just watching the hours tick by

(Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock)

(Knocking)

DarkeSword,

Please, I know you're in there...

People are asking where you've been

They say be patient, and we're trying to

We're right out here for you, just let us in

We only have each other

And our ReMixes

What are we gonna do?

DarkeSword?

(Knocking)

Come on lets go and play

I never hear you anymore

Come out the door

It's like you've gone away

You used to make good mixes

But now they're gone

I wish you would tell me why

It doesn't have to be so remiss

DarkeSword:

Go away, Brandon

Okay, bye...

(Knocking)

Or play our mixes for our pals

I think some remixes are overdue

I've started listening to the mixes on YouTube

It gets a little quiet

All these missing files

Just watching the hours tick by

(Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock)

(Knocking)

DarkeSword,

Please, I know you're in there...

People are asking where you've been

They say be patient, and we're trying to

We're right out here for you, just let us in

We only have each other

And our ReMixes

What are we gonna do?

i cride so bad

but rely derksord has ice powirs and his parints drooned and he has a kastle with henchmin and a sister hu can neva no abot his powirs

can i be hans?

I think I finally figured it out. 2017 marks not only the 25th anniversary of Final Fantasy V but also the 30th anniversary of the whole franchise! And there are 4 upcoming volumes of Fabled Warriors... That means:

2014 - Water

2015 - Fire

2016 - Earth

2017 - Dawn, the conclusion, in celebration of the double anniversary!

So don't worry folks, I bet DarkeSword had it all planned out from the start.

It could be a good explaination. But why 2010 for the first part? I just hope now project is not given up. I don't think projects in several parts like this one could work. At least dates of delivery not too spaced are purely planned. Let's see if the next part will come in...

Edited by bluelighter