Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

can't elaborate right now because I'm off to sleep for waking up early tomorrow for work, but you ladies and gents let me know if Slider keeps on getting hot potato'd.

It was my original choice before switching to Inside the Castle Walls a while ago, so I've got an old wip that I can revisit if need be. Just let me know because Slider is getting on this thing.

seriousbusinessface.jpg

can't elaborate right now because I'm off to sleep for waking up early tomorrow for work, but you ladies and gents let me know if Slider keeps on getting hot potato'd.

It was my original choice before switching to Inside the Castle Walls a while ago, so I've got an old wip that I can revisit if need be. Just let me know because Slider is getting on this thing.

seriousbusinessface.jpg

Dude I will do something with you any day.

gonna pm you G-Mixer my idea in a few days, but first I want to clean up and re-record the horn parts since it's outdated (imo) so you can see where I'm going with it.

pu_freak, I dunno if you're digging/eyeballing Slider, but last one's a rotten egg...:tomatoface: you better hope I'm not off next weekend, otherwise this shizzzzis getting DONE IN THREE DAYS!

*note to other project directors who may be lurking: don't kick my butt. I'ma catch up with the other stuff too. I just can't say "no" to Slider.:<

gonna pm you G-Mixer my idea in a few days, but first I want to clean up and re-record the horn parts since it's outdated (imo) so you can see where I'm going with it.

pu_freak, I dunno if you're digging/eyeballing Slider, but last one's a rotten egg...:tomatoface: you better hope I'm not off next weekend, otherwise this shizzzzis getting DONE IN THREE DAYS!

*note to other project directors who may be lurking: don't kick my butt. I'ma catch up with the other stuff too. I just can't say "no" to Slider.:<

Aight well PM me when you gotz somethingz.

• 2 weeks later...

Damashii and I are currently in the midst of trying to get the whole Slider track figured out. I believe he's going to send me something in a few days for me to listen to.

EDIT: Welp, Damashii sent me what he's got for me to mess with, and it sucks. ;-P Kidding; it should be done hopefully rather soon. What he's sent me sounds really great so far.

Edited by Garrett Williamson

Update! Just got a WIP of Slider and it's sounding awesome! Now claimed.

File select is now complete! Also awesome! The clock is now officially ticking for any remaining wips:

Due Date for final wavs is now MAY 6th.

This gives you over two weeks - including two weekends - to close these out. If this is a problem, please let me know ASAP as I'm willing to work with you guys.

Also, remixers, keep an eye on your inboxes as I'm going to need some feedback from all of you in the coming days.

Edited by Nutritious

5 days left until deadline - except Slider, which requested and was granted an extra week to finish... which means this only applies to Lullaby, which is essentially finished anyway :tomatoface:

I just sent an PM last night to everyone involved in the project and need action from 100% of you. Please check your inboxes!

Also, I nailed down the tracklist last night - much harder to do than you'd think. Primarily, I went for a rough game chronological order, with adjustments for genre & flow. I've also started the organization and tagging of all the music, so I should be done with that about the same time the final tracks make it in.

Okay, I'm opening up to suggestions from the community for the naming of 3 of my project tracks. They are, with genres:

1. Hazy Maze Cave first mix - electro/techno

2. Hazy Maze Cave second mix - more organic, breakbeats, acoustic guitar and electric bass

3. Ending - sort of similar to my "Day's End" mix

I would like the Hazy Maze titles to be tied with some sort of Dawn/Dusk, Before/After, or Part 1/Part 2 idea.

I thought it'd be cool to continue my Devastation's Doorway...Devastation's Duel...etc idea into the Ending mix title somehow.

Or I could just call it "This Cake is Not a Lie" :smile:

Going with the Devastation theme, how about these ideas:

Devastation's Demise

Devastation Diminished

Devastation's Dismissal

Devastation's Destroyed

Devastation's Done (probably not nearly epic enough for it though)

As for Hazy Maze Cave, perhaps:

A Player Lost / A Pathway Found

Lost in the Labyrinth / Discovery in the Depths

Something like that maybe?

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History