Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

It had better been accepted.

I actually heard it might be a dp (direct poop) when they get up to it.

Polygon Mist

Underground Sound

UnderGround Pound

Groove Grotto (or vice versa)

How do I Long Jump?

World 64-2

Take the Red Coin/Take the Blue Coin

New Dawn

See You Next Time

Just Another Day

See, I have the advantage of listening to the songs while I come up with title ideas. :)

These are some good names. I like "Red Coin / Blue Coin" idea. Also for some reason World 64-2 I like. Reminds me of "When i'm Sixty-four"

I like the Red Coin/Blue Coin concept a lot. I was thinking Blue Cap/Red Cap too.

I like "See You Next Time" though I think that's the ending quote from Mario Kart. M64 is "Thank you so much for playing my game!" I like Tyler's line of thinking too but now that I think about it, the Devastation alliteration might be overkill. It's a happy song.

Edited by Sole Signal

I like the Red Coin/Blue Coin concept a lot. I was thinking Blue Cap/Red Cap too.

I like "See You Next Time" though I think that's the ending quote from Mario Kart. M64 is "Thank you so much for playing my game!" I like Tyler's line of thinking too but now that I think about it, the Devastation alliteration might be overkill. It's a happy song.

For reference, in the current (likely near-final) track order, they're not concurrent tracks. Heck, they're not even on the same disc.

Music complete!

Thanks for coming through everyone, you are awesome. I now have final wavs for all of the tracks. I've already been in the process of encoding and prepping everything for evaluation. I'm going to get this in as soon as possible 'cause this project has waited long enough.

Hang on tight, sm64 album coming soon!

I am all sorts of okay with this news. :nicework:

• 2 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History