Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

Fishy

For those not having the full context, this project actually started over SEVEN years ago. This thread only represents the point that I took over as project director.

I do wish it had taken less time after that for me to usher it out the door, though. The music was finished in 2013, but the project was lacking some much needed album art and the contest took some time to coordinate and complete. I had only minimal involvement with the contest, so huge props to Dave and the gang for pushing it through - the fantastic results really showed made it worth the wait.

this is actually being released? I assumed it was another cruel OCR hoax.

It's not.... unless it is.

================================

Also, I'm talking to Silver Sonic about having the listening party hosted on Radio Nintendo, but it's still up in the air at this point. As we get a firm release date, I'll update here with the details on what we're gonna do.

Edited by Nutritious

For those not having the full context, this project actually started over SEVEN years ago. This thread only represents the point that I took over as project director.

I remember this project starting around the same time as the MISSINGNo Tracks projects. That album beat you guys by three years but hey, better late than never. Looking forward to tomorrow, or whenever this album comes out.

http://plumber.ocremix.org

[13:00] <Nutritious> I'm kinda in disbelief

[13:01] <Nutritious> That this album is actually releasing

[13:02] <Liontamer> I'm always in disbelief

[13:02] <Liontamer> Welcome to the finish line, homey :-)

[13:04] <Nutritious> Lol

[13:04] <Nutritious> It's been a perilous path

[13:04] <Nutritious> :o

[13:04] <Bahamut> one might say you went through the flames

[13:05] <Liontamer> :/

• Liontamer changed the title to Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History