Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nutritious

Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber - History

327 posts in this topic

Silly G-Mixer, these albums don't actually exist. How can nonexistent things be released?

SHUT UP OK YOU'RE CRUSHING MY HOPES AND DREAMS /capsagain

Oh dear, looks like you're going through the 5 stages of grief. Hang in there, acceptance is just around the corner.

I had a dream that an album called "sonic 1 victory themes" was released last night. :/ And the artwork was a picture of Sonic shrugging like he had no idea.

Brb, gonna go make that.

Silly G-Mixer, these albums don't actually exist. How can nonexistent things be released?

I heard that the album is real, but the tracks are just sound clips from the tv show.

I had a dream that an album called "sonic 1 victory themes" was released last night. :/ And the artwork was a picture of Sonic shrugging like he had no idea.

rofl Dude..

Waiting for this album is like walking up a flight of endless stairs with the end always in sight

I heard that the album is real, but the tracks are just sound clips from the tv show.

Pretty accurate.

Waiting for this album is like walking up a flight of endless stairs with the end always in sight

You just need to use the backwards long jump! Or, as I like to call it, the bum rush.

Also, we have a green light, folks!

You just need to use the backwards long jump! Or, as I like to call it, the bum rush.

Also, we have a green light, folks!

YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

/caps

I'm not sure I want to be in this project anymore.

At this stage, we're just waiting for album art and final work to be completed. But if it's a matter of something like "I'd want to improve the track" or something like that because it's been a while since you made it and you'd rather not have it stay in that form, then go ahead and revise it, as it would be better if we could still have you involved. If it's for some other reason, let me know.

If Argle's anything like me, I'm pretty sure that was a joke.

I read it as a joke, anyway.

If Argle's anything like me, I'm pretty sure that was a joke.

I read it as a joke, anyway.

Srs Bzniss.

Yes, it was a joke.

YOUR MUSIC'S A JOKE! I didn't want it on there anyway.

I'll read Justin's jokery ^^ in the future. :lol:

YOUR MUSIC'S A JOKE! I didn't want it on there anyway.

I'll read Justin's jokery ^^ in the future. :lol:

You don't have to tell me. I'm the one who has to make this shitty music and live with the results.

Hey have you guys seen a flatulent camel run through here? It's dangerous because some genius thought it'd be hilarious to fill the camel humps with tear gas.

Hey have you guys seen a flatulent camel run through here? It's dangerous because some genius thought it'd be hilarious to fill the camel humps with tear gas.

This just made my day.

I don't even... what... I'm just going to go back to celebrating the green light over here.

wat is dis i dont even

How dare Unicron! OCR and all its forums belong to me!

Great news guys: release is fast approaching!

If anyone's interested, I'm planning on holding a listening party on IRC on the release date. I'll post back here with details as it gets finalized, so keep an eye out.

Great news guys: release is fast approaching!

If anyone's interested, I'm planning on holding a listening party on IRC on the release date. I'll post back here with details as it gets finalized, so keep an eye out.

JJJJYYYEAAAAAHHHHHH /allcaps

Yaaaay I support this album!

First post says "Art: OA" is that accurate? Did he win the contest?