MAGFest 9 is gone - PMD sets in :(

Bahamut

Oh, shoot! He's right! Alexis, is it a matter of time or money? Or both?

Pretty much both. The school where I get the bulk of my substitute teaching jobs went on strike this year from the end of October to Dec 5. They didn't come to a settlement either, so there's a very good chance they'll be going on strike again, which is why I've been working extra hours at my part-time job. I just can't afford MAGfest this year, nor can I really afford to take that many days off.

And believe me, I want to be there SO bad, especially with something incredibly awesome that's going to be happening at the OCR panel...but you guys will just have to go to find out what it is. :P

Pretty much both. The school where I get the bulk of my substitute teaching jobs went on strike this year from the end of October to Dec 5. They didn't come to a settlement either, so there's a very good chance they'll be going on strike again, which is why I've been working extra hours at my part-time job. I just can't afford MAGfest this year, nor can I really afford to take that many days off.

And believe me, I want to be there SO bad, especially with something incredibly awesome that's going to be happening at the OCR panel...but you guys will just have to go to find out what it is. :P

I was thinking that maybe we could all pitch in to get you there. After all, we got AeroZ here last year and that was from friggin Sweden!

(By "we", I mean those who donated to get him over here. I was sadly unable to contribute that time for being broke.)

The OneUps play Friday. Dunno when. I know Armcannon and Metroid Metal play Friday as well. Dunno when.

I am EXCITE about the latest additions of Powerglove and Wave Theory.

Wowzers, what a show.

powerglove and wave theory are coming?!? awesome! they're probably two of my favorite vg bands to see live. can't wait to nab a wave theory cd this year.

Sorry if this was already asked, but is the AVGN gonna be there?

You bet he is. He's having a panel, and hopefully an autograph session afterward like last year.

When does the schedule usually come out for Magfest? Is it like last minute, or (hopefully) earlier?

Really soon, it's still being finalized. Last year was kinda crazy, there was some sort of problem and they didn't have copies of the schedule to give out until a day or so into the con.