MAGFest 9 is gone - PMD sets in :(

Bahamut

Who's got some spare room for a Moguta and D-Rux to crash on Thursday night? (Silly us only got a hotel room from Friday to Sunday.)

To clarify my good friend's post, the only available reservation for the weekend at the time did not include Thursday night, so we are now looking to crash on someone's floor in the MAG hotel for the night on Thursday night.

Also, we have floor space available for Friday & Saturday nights in the MAG hotel if people are looking to split room cost. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

So... a bit of a problem. I'm pre-regged, but Jenner isn't, and I don't want her to come all the way down and suddenly not be able to attend MAG.

Anyone know if I can pick up a badge for her at the door on Thursday and just give it to her Friday? I know the pre-reg cap was met, but I don't know if they'll be holding any at-door badges aside on Thursday. KF

So... a bit of a problem. I'm pre-regged, but Jenner isn't, and I don't want her to come all the way down and suddenly not be able to attend MAG.

Anyone know if I can pick up a badge for her at the door on Thursday and just give it to her Friday? I know the pre-reg cap was met, but I don't know if they'll be holding any at-door badges aside on Thursday. KF

Aren't there still people here selling their badges? I'd try to contact them asap if you're still looking for a badge.

Aren't there still people here selling their badges? I'd try to contact them asap if you're still looking for a badge.

I can't tell who has sold their badge yet. I did just PM Less Ashamed of Self though.

IF ANYONE IS STILL SELLING THEIR BADGE, PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP--OR POST IN THIS THREAD AND I'LL CONTACT YOU. KF

Oh crap .( From MAGFest's Twitter: "Pre-registration is closed and MAGFest is OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT. NO BADGES WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR."

I hope you are able to find a badge for Jenner!!

If anyone's still looking for a badge, I think there are a few guys over on the Shizz looking to transfer their registration.

It seems that LaoS already sold his (seeing the MAGFest board). I'll PM you about this shortly.

How does transferring the registration work, anyway? Do they just forward you the email, and I can take that up to the front desk to get the badge? I'm assuming that, given the number of people buying/selling badges, there's a way to do this, but I'm not sure how. KF

Ok, I'll clear things up here.

(1) We cannot possibly 'make' any more badges. This is due to the Fire Code and the overall capacity of the hotel.

(2) To TRANSFER a badge (I believe the badge must have already been paid for), you need to contact Eli. I'm not sure if he wants his email given out so either PM me or get on the MAGFest IRC: http://magfest.org/irc

(3) To transfer a hotel room, you should call the hotel. We can't do anything about that.

To anyone who saw my post about selling my magfest badge, I sold it 3 weeks ago. Sorry. I've been getting multiple messages about it from multiple people on multiple sites. 5x the response I wanted initially.

If anything I learned that next year I should buy 5 badges, keep one, and scalp the other 4 at the last minute. :P (I will not actually do this but the demand is totally there)

Hi folks!

Ok, so, good news. Thanks to some help from Brushfire, Dyne, and others, I managed to get a couple of extra badges--one for Jenner, and one for one of my other friends who was likewise desperately searching for a badge (if any of y'all met me back at Magfest 7, he was with me then).

So, crisis averted?

I swear, going without Jenner was gonna feel like going with only one arm and a leg. KF

Hi folks!

Ok, so, good news. Thanks to some help from Brushfire, Dyne, and others, I managed to get a couple of extra badges--one for Jenner, and one for one of my other friends who was likewise desperately searching for a badge (if any of y'all met me back at Magfest 7, he was with me then).

So, crisis averted?

I swear, going without Jenner was gonna feel like going with only one arm and a leg. KF

Great news! Glad to see that you were able to resolve it :)