Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

OCR Minecraft thread

For access to the first server, make a post in this thread (remembering to supply your Minecraft username) to request whitelist privileges.

Whitelist privileges are only granted by association with established OCR members.

Kindly add User: trenthian to your whitelist for love and win.

Done.

The desert tower in the far far east is mine. I've also got two houses, one on a floating island near a mountain (should have a sign in front of it) and a lake house in the relative vicinity of the tower.

Cool. If you right click on the map, there's an option to "show claims" and you'll notice we added the lake house and the floating island house (nearer to spawn) as your claims. We'll add the tower shortly.

There appears to be a problem with the server, can't get it to do much of anything at the moment. I've already contacted multiplay, will see how fast they get around to addressing the problem, whatever it may be.

now the Abodoss official server seems to be down?

I am getting a exception connection timed out error.

hmm, maybe you're the problem, you logged on and bam, server blows up :P

News on the 1.8 update front:

- Notch has added rivers to the terrain generation code; here's an example picture

- Notch has also made "deep oceans" now.

- In doing so, he's been experimenting with the height limit and the terrain scale, including biomes, trying to balance scale and gameplay.

- He's released a picture of a test map layout with the new terrain code implemented.