Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

37 days and 100+ hours of building. That's not even including the time spent doing practice runs, recording footage, and editing the final video.

DOWNLOAD THE WORLD TO PLAY IT YOURSELF: http://www.mediafire.com/?r06b1am6p11o58j

TEXTURE PACK: http://www.mediafire.com/?cm8e6hwpl1gsg8r

SIMON BELMONT SKIN: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/simon-belmont-cv1/

---

Honestly, I always get a little something in my eye during the credits.

Why dont ya'll use Dynmap? It's hella tight MC Fukka Slut.

The host bitches that it's too memory/CPU intensive, especially for legacy maps. They say they will allow it while in the same breath stating the server will be shut down until removed if it's found to be the cause of high cpu/mem usage. So, instead of pocking the bear, I continue to create the map.

Edit:Plus, mine looks better :P

Well, I'm calling it quits permanently on the OCAD Server. There are griefers running rampant on it and no one seems to care. I'm tired of spending immense amounts of time building shit only to have people TNT it to the ground because it's funny. It was fun while it was fun guys. I'll be building elsewhere now.

Well, I'm calling it quits permanently on the OCAD Server. There are griefers running rampant on it and no one seems to care. I'm tired of spending immense amounts of time building shit only to have people TNT it to the ground because it's funny. It was fun while it was fun guys. I'll be building elsewhere now.

You're always welcome at the OCR server. Your stuff's still there, too. :D

We are working with new plugins and they fucked up our backups a bit. Also why are you only now voicing this grievence?

We are working with new plugins and they fucked up our backups a bit. Also why are you only now voicing this grievence?

Because the grievence happened yesterday. I had been working on the skyscraper during the day, drowsytaco was working on that pool, and even you logged in during that and kept jumping into the pool. I logged off at 5pm central, and when I logged in that evening the entire building had been TNTed, and not one person cared. Everyone said the server was being reset again and that "don't worry, we'll build another tower together!" It actually bothered me that drowsy wasn't phased at all by the loss of the tower.

No one else's stuff was destroyed. Just mine. No one would admit to doing anything, even though I'm pretty sure that people on the server that I'm not going to name were responsible for it. In the end, I can't trust anyone on there.

And seriously, two server resets in a matter of weeks? No point in building a damn thing if it gets reset that often.

Because the grievence happened yesterday. I had been working on the skyscraper during the day, drowsytaco was working on that pool, and even you logged in during that and kept jumping into the pool. I logged off at 5pm central, and when I logged in that evening the entire building had been TNTed, and not one person cared. Everyone said the server was being reset again and that "don't worry, we'll build another tower together!" It actually bothered me that drowsy wasn't phased at all by the loss of the tower.

No one else's stuff was destroyed. Just mine. No one would admit to doing anything, even though I'm pretty sure that people on the server that I'm not going to name were responsible for it. In the end, I can't trust anyone on there.

And seriously, two server resets in a matter of weeks? No point in building a damn thing if it gets reset that often.

The reset was a voted on thing for the new plugins we are putting in the server. We are adding things to do incase someone wants to actually play the game and be legit about it. The vote was close, 6 to 5 in favor of the reset.

Also give the names of the folks who placed the TNT if you know. A swift banning is in store for them.

Edited by Brushfire

The reset was a voted on thing for the new plugins we are putting in the server. We are adding things to do incase someone wants to actually play the game and be legit about it. The vote was close, 6 to 5 in favor of the reset.

Speaking of plugins, what is OCAD running right now?

Any chance this server or other servers related to this thread are located on classic multiplayer?

I can't find this game in stores yet, so I'm stuck with classic multipayer.

Fun game though, played it since Monday. =)

Minecraft is only purchaseable online. Sorry.

Something to do with the way Minecraft updates via dlc from it's launcher, and to update the game must communicate with the Minecraft game server (not multiplayer) in order to auto-update.

That, and not having to create physical copies is a lot cheaper.

Plus, mine looks better :P

only if you don't use the high-res renders for dynmap

that one even colors the map for night-time

also: are the server versions still 1.2.4?

I almost never visit and nobody tells me

Edited by Gollgagh

OCAD minecraft is down until further notice. My fiancee's motherboard borked and her new one takes DDR3 instead of DDR2. The only spare DDR3 that works is in the Minecraft box, so I have to salvage that until either a) I can afford buying replacement DDR3 for the box or B) someone sends me some DDR3 to put into the box.

Sorry for the inconvenience.