Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Looks like Bukkit just released their Recommended Build for 1.2.4. Have to ensure plugins are updated and compatible, so the server should be up to date soon.

Edit: Should take note of the fact that the API changes to Bukkit has kinda thrown the plugin community for a loop, so between the API changes and general inactivity over the past little bit, some plugins may be inactive for a while.

Edited by phill

Yay! We have 1.2.4 ready to go once the server restarts. Here's the kick, though... Of our plugins, I've confirmed that two of the important ones are good to go, two are in uncertain status, and one is definitely a no go. Here's the list (important plugins marked with *):

AncientGates - no go

CraftIRC - uncertain, 1.2.3

*Essentials - okay

*Multiverse - uncertain, dev build only

*PermissionsEX - okay

RocketBoots - uncertain, 1.2.3, dev build only

VoxelSniper - uncertain, 1.2.3

*WorldEdit - uncertain, dev build only

*WorldGuard - uncertain, dev build only

Edited by Abadoss

Also the OCAD server just got another boost in specs. Its running on an overclocked Core i3 with faster DDR3 ram now. So go us. FANMADE_Yay~.gif

[read as VROOM]

Also, Stevo, you might want to do what Abadoss is doing and check for all the plugins that OCAD uses, in case of plugin failure

Edited by Anorax

AncientGates - No available update at the moment.

CraftIRC - Updated

*Essentials - Updated, little broken

*Multiverse - Seems to break servers, will wait before grabbing it.

*PermissionsEX - Updated

RocketBoots - Installed, not tested, to lazy

VoxelSniper - Working but doesn't effect most of you.

*WorldEdit - Not Working

*WorldGuard - Not Working

So essentials isn't doing it's job correctly, creepers may spawn and do damage to blocks, so watch yourselves when playing.

Itch: If you would turn the server to peaceful and/or block mob spawning, that would be best.

{edit} - Nevermind. I took care of it now that I'm home. So, we're running 1.2.4, but no monsters, no multiverse, and some of the fun stuff is probably gone for now. I need to check on fire spread now.

{edit 2} - Just a warning. Fire DOES spread. I don't have a way of preventing it at the moment. So, be warned: Pyros who start forest fires will be banned swiftly and for a decent amount of time.

Edited by Abadoss

{edit 2} - Just a warning. Fire DOES spread. I don't have a way of preventing it at the moment. So, be warned: Pyros who start forest fires will be banned swiftly and for a decent amount of time.

Fire spread should be fixed, as should creeper explosions and ender block moving.

yayyyyyy! now i may complete my 256 block tall tree! mwahahahahhAHAHAHA

We have a 512 limit on our server now. Build a twice-tree

OCAD has been successfully upgraded to 1.2.4 on a fresh OS installation with Essentials and Dynmap currently working. More plugins to come, but there's a 30 person cap and 512 height cap right now.

To view dynmap go here: OCADolution dynmap

You can chat on the dynmap but only if you've logged into our server before and it recognizes your IP :)

To view dynmap go here: OCADolution dynmap

You can chat on the dynmap but only if you've logged into our server before and it recognizes your IP :)

trees look really weird on the dynmap.

But then again, with the dead grass/mycineum everywhere, it all looks weird.

HEY STEVO IS BUKKIT WORKING YET ON OCAD because I didn't read the whole post yet...

NEVERMIND it is

EDIT: Also, 1.2.5 is coming out soon. Bukkit better be ready

Can I join the server please?

I won't be a dick/griefer/troll/offensive to anyone.

My username is the same as in here.

Okay. You're on the whitelist. First thing you should do when you log in is type /rules and read the rules. Second, we work with a claims system, so talk to Itch or myself when we're on about getting set up with one. Third, we tend to idle a lot on IRC at #ocrminecraft on irc.esper.net. Fourth, enjoy! :D