Flat Notes: A Paper Mario ReMix Album - 7 TRACKS AVAILABLE!

RECKENEFIN

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Since this is long dormant, as far as I can tell, I'm moving it back to Recruit & Collaborate. If @RECKENEFIN and/or @Hylian Lemon want to update the status, go for it. I'm looking at the thread and it's just not clear anywhere what was actually completed, so an update to the first post with that would be helpful. If someone else is willing to take it over, let folks know in the thread soon, but for all intents and purposes, it looks to be discontinued.

Wow, it's been almost 8 years. I don't know what's currently going on for Reckenefin, but I know I burned out on project management a long time ago. We briefly tried to get remotivated a couple years ago, and then...nothing. I don't have the energy to continue in any kind of involved capacity, but since it's really Reckenefin's brainchild, it's not my project to hand over. If he doesn't respond sometime in the near future, I could shoot him an email to see what's on his mind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 3:08 PM, Hylian Lemon said:

Wow, it's been almost 8 years. I don't know what's currently going on for Reckenefin, but I know I burned out on project management a long time ago. We briefly tried to get remotivated a couple years ago, and then...nothing. I don't have the energy to continue in any kind of involved capacity, but since it's really Reckenefin's brainchild, it's not my project to hand over. If he doesn't respond sometime in the near future, I could shoot him an email to see what's on his mind.

Sounds good! And man, I can totally understand. PM is no easy task.