Flat Notes: A Paper Mario ReMix Album - 7 TRACKS AVAILABLE!

RECKENEFIN

And just like that, all of the main slots are filled again. Thank you to jnWake for picking up another track, as well as majorjazzman for taking on a track.

As with the last time the roster was full, we're focusing on bonus track volunteers. And as previously mentioned, I mean bonus tracks as in not part of the main story section of the album. All other album requirements still apply to these tracks.

Let's keep it moving along! The more the merrier!

• 2 months later...

Haven't made a post here in a while, but since I'm not supposed to run the project here, that's okay. :roll:

Just updating this to let everybody know that 2 tracks have reopened! "King of the Koopas," the final battle music is now available, as well as Chapter 4: Shy Guy's Toybox. I have the boss music from that chapter posted, but any music from that chapter is perfectly acceptable.

If you have any interest in either of these tracks, shoot me a PM with some reference work, and we'll get the audition process rolling! 8-)

• 1 month later...

So sad... nobody is obeying the orders of the director... They are using Personal E-Mails to trade feedback, and because of that I trough that's now we shoud to use the e-mails to get feedback. for me this way it's too complicated, makes more sense continue using the Userboard Forum, it's much better, and that is the right way, said the director. but... (¬¬), What they have against this forum?!?!?

USE THE PM.USERBOARD FORUM NOT E-MAILS FOR FEEDBACK!!! ( Ò_ó)

Sooooo . . . ahem. I feel the need to remind everyone that:

1. I will make official project posts.

2. If I need to communicate with project members about an issue, I will do it through email or PM. This thread is not the place for that.

3. If project members want to discuss tracks, WIPs, or project issues, they can PM/email me, PM each other, or post it in the project forum. Which has been publicized in giant bold print in the post above. Completely unsolicited by the way.

4. This thread is not for running the project, talking about issues, or venting. (*coughpreviouspostcough*)

5. This thread is for recruitment announcements, liiiike. . .

2 TRACKS AVAILABLE!!!

Phew. Glad I got that out of my system. Carry on. :)!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'll volunteer some rapping if someone wants to collab on an open track. Paper Mario is a favorite series of mine, so I'd love to get in on this. I can do a lot of different styles and am open to different concepts. Here's a couple examples of my work, rapping on beats by Sir Jordanius, which rather demonstrates my range:

https://soundcloud.com/darkmoocher/piantee-joe-wip2-mc-final

- Am the main rapper here (Super Mario Sunshine)

https://soundcloud.com/darkmoocher/tsto-2013-concept-rough

- Am the second, higher-pitched rapper here (Sonic Adventure)

Hit me up if interested, and good luck with the album everybody!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...