Lufia II: Of Gods and Men

Bahamut

Got your finished track, and both Bahamut and I have agreed that it's pretty awesome. Bahamut isn't able to update the front page ATM, I don't think, so I might need to get that page set back up on the second post again.

Also, awesome work from Cyril - this is an official, public bro-hoof from me, for getting a couple of WIPs in. *clop* Enjoy season two, bro.

For everyone else that can, please be awesome and submit something tonight or tomorrow for this project - I know DS' Concrete Man EP is awesome and all, but some love this direction would be a nice gesture, as well. :roll:

Edited by Gario

So we're well & alive! We are starting to see some activity spring once again and some solid WIPs and tracks are coming in. I wish I were in the position to tease everyone with a preview but I'm currently restricted to the occasional cellphone internet access weekly while undergoing infantry training. Just know that things are in good hands and that the album is going to shape well!

All right, so I'd say this round of WIPs and finished tracks was moderately successful (and will be considered very successful, when everyone that said needed a few more days to submit gets their songs to me). Woo.

Now it's 'bout time for me to get a new WIP date going. Too tired to think about it now, though, so if there's any suggestions (serious suggestions) maybe I'll take you up on it tomorrow. :sleepzzz:

It seems to be a two man posting show between Gario and I. I hope to concoct a preview sometime after I finish up my infantry training, or if Gario wants he can even sooner. I feel like the best of the album has yet to be shown to us project directors, as we're trying to get spectacular takes on certain tracks. About half of the album currently has a large amount of progress with solid foundations down, if not complete.

I hear ya, man. It's sounding pretty good, so far - it'll be great to hear the finished product from you, for sure.

I suppose I can start looking through the tracks we have right now and figure out what a good compilation would be made up of. While I agree that the best is probably still to come, there are still some really great stand-out tracks that are on this project. Yeah, I think I'll try to compile a little preview for y'all pretty soon, here. Maybe within the next few weeks?

Stay tuned!

Alright everyone, it's time for a new WIP date - Dec. 10th!

There are plenty of tracks out there that sound pretty close to completion, so let's see if we can get some more blues out there with this date (and thanks to everyone that's submit a final wav already)! That's more than two months away, so let's see some progress on those WIPs!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, everyone - it's time for our...

FIRST TEASER!

This features work from bLiNd, Flexstyle, DaMonz, Artem Banks (redshojin) and Dr. Manhatten, respectively, and what's here is only a taste of what's on this album.

It is awesome. Be very excited, folks - we are moving forward at a great pace, now, and hopefully this inspired some of you to join up, or support this project however they can.

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

*dusts thread*

Hey guys, another month, another deadline. It's in ten days, so expect to hear me call you out in the next few days trying to push you along. I would like to hear some significant progress from some of you - I know Christmas break + MAGfest is going to take a lot of time away from you guys over the next two months, so I want something to sit on in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for whomever sent in a WIP today or earlier - this was the due date. :neutral:

For everyone else, I understand there are cool things like the compos, Christmas, other albums and MAGfest coming up that can be distracting. However, I'd really appreciate something of an update in the next few days. If you don't get this message I'll be sure to pass it along to most of you in the next day or so - I know there's going to be trouble getting WIPs through January, so I'd like to see some progress happen before that time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some more unfortunate news - Dr. Manhattan lost all his project files, so he has to withdraw from the project :( .

On a more positive note though, it is looking strongly like we're going to be able to have all or most of the tracks in by the end of August! I've been contacting people around, and the album has been developing quite nicely. I'm getting pretty excited over how some of the tracks are looking like Moseph's and Mozzaratti's. Darangen did a pretty solid job with The Prophet as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...