Celebrate the McRib

Liontamer

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

MCRIBs SUCK.

goddamn right that's a challenge larry

Oh!

If this is what you believe, I may have to buy three tomorrow!

Just kidding, I value your opinion.

But I value Larry's more.

Oh burn.

Just kidding, I was going to buy some anyway. I feel like I'm left out of something really awesome going on here.

Anyone dissing the McRib can suck it! "It" being the delicious BBQ sauce lathered on the even more delicious McRib.

Kidd Cabbage is a hero among men for being smart like me and realizing the hallowed greatness that is the McRib!

Jon is also considering changing his ReMixer name to Kidd McRibb! DO IT! (OK, don't do it.)

McRIB!

oh hey my town got a five guys recently

I should try them out

You should and if you ever get the chance, try IN-N-OUT as well. Heard both are regard as the best possible burgers from a chain in the United States of America. Even heard some people are arguing either one or the other is better due to the "east coast vs. west coast" thing.

5 Guys from the East, IN-N-OUT from the West.

Please keep this thread on topic, of the discussion of the MC RIB and not other, less savory establishments. On the way to go pick some up myself. :-)

Not our fault you've yet to truly explore beyond the arches. :lol:

Trust me when you actually look outside, it's a much brighter, interesting place.

In regards to the McRib, I'm better off making my own variation of the McRib as I demanded my cash back after trying it.

You should and if you ever get the chance, try IN-N-OUT as well. Heard both are regard as the best possible burgers from a chain in the United States of America. Even heard some people are arguing either one or the other is better due to the "east coast vs. west coast" thing.

5 Guys from the East, IN-N-OUT from the West.

Never had Five Guys, but I can honestly say that In-N-Out is highly overrated. They're not bad mind you, but the best? Not even close.

Never had Five Guys, but I can honestly say that In-N-Out is highly overrated. They're not bad mind you, but the best? Not even close.

I would arguably call them the best fast-food place to get a plain burger, and most affordable too. Last time I visited LA, I ate there every day for 2 weeks for lunch and never once got sick of it. Also, their fries are phenomenal.

Five guys is pretty decent. Can't say they're anything super special, but the portions are generous and the burgers are consistently good.

I have no problem with McDonalds, and I personally think the McRib tastes fine. I've ordered, eaten, and enjoyed them on several occasions. This whole cutting back on mechanically separated foods thing is kind of new for me.

Ah, another fast food restaurant that opts to increase their sales. How so? They do so by the promotion of a half-decent insult that's dubbed as a meal called "the McRib". Yes, indeed, another way to KILL the masses and conceal the widely-accepted fact: McDonald's will destroy you with its lack of nutritional value.

Edited by Salluza

Ah, another fast food restaurant that opts to increase their sales. How so? They do so by the promotion of a half-decent insult that's dubbed as a meal called "the McRib". Yes, indeed, another way to KILL the masses and conceal the widely-accepted fact: McDonald's will destroy you with its lack of nutritional value.

That's not really fair to single out McDonalds on that front, because there are plenty of places that are just as bad/far worse. Just do a Google search for "Top 10 most unhealthy foods/chains/sandwiches/etc" and McDonalds does not have any kind of monopoly there.

Well, you see, since everyone is filling you up with salt and fat, it'S ok that they do it. Hell, if they cut out some of the fat, they can event pretend it's healthy, because what the fuck, why not make more money because that's what life is all about.

Maybe they can make something that makes the KFC double down look healthy next time. How about a bun mad of bacon, and meat that contains slightly non lethal levels of salt?

And they could throw in lettuce with a special sauce, because we all know green is healthy.

Fuck food companies, and fuck restaurants, fuck them in their greedy profit seeking asses. Not one of them is responsible enough to wonder if it's a good thing that their foods can cause high pressure all alone.

And fuck them for using the "maximum" recommended amount as their guidelines, because it's simply a lot harder to get the truth about the shit they sell us.

Just so you know, this is how much salt there is in the McRib:

http://www.rgchristopher.com/cfdb/exhibits_view.php?FirstRecord=14

Now picture the fries in your mind. They are quite literally killing us.

Edited by The Author