Celebrate the McRib

Liontamer

• 3 months later...
*spots a McRib* *blows it away with a 12 gauge*

Why do people still frequent this shitty place? There are far better options all the way around for food these days. Their fries aren't even that good.

You people need to visit a Five Guys.

This message is so wrong I need to protest.

First of all, hatin' on McDonalds is pretty pedestrian in and of itself (because, of course, we should be a nation of gassy, organic vegetarians with grocery budgets that are outside the realm of reality otherwise the Germans will make fun of us for being fat), but to bash McDonalds and its "shitty" food for another fast food joint is ridiculous.

And then the crowning moment of UGHHHHHHH... is recommending Five Guys Burger and Fries. Fuck Five Guys. You know what Five Guys is? It's Wendys that somehow got away with entrancing a fan base into paying $4.50 for a regular hamburger with too much ketchup and $2.50 for a coke. You pay $11+ for what you could get at Wendy's for $4 or less, and then they have the nerve to present it super stripped down in terms of decor (unless they're posting newspaper articles kissing their ass) so it makes someone wonder where the hell all that mark up is going. The only thing you're paying that extra for at Five Guys is so you can say, "I eat at Five Guys, not that shitty McDonalds! Yupyupyupyupyup!"

Sorry to be so incensed, but we're in a ***damn recession, ***dammit. It makes NO sense and then you have the balls to look down at others for their fast food preferences. Egregious! You deserve to lose your house to the bank if that's your idea of financial logic. The rest of my message here dissolves into a screaming, Chinese, Jimmy Stewart rant, but hopefully I got my point across without that by now anyway.

First of all, hatin' on McDonalds is pretty pedestrian in and of itself (because, of course, we should be a nation of gassy, organic vegetarians with grocery budgets that are outside the realm of reality otherwise the Germans will make fun of us for being fat), but to bash McDonalds and its "shitty" food for another fast food joint is ridiculous.

And then the crowning moment of UGHHHHHHH... is recommending Five Guys Burger and Fries. Fuck Five Guys. You know what Five Guys is? It's Wendys that somehow got away with entrancing a fan base into paying $4.50 for a regular hamburger with too much ketchup and $2.50 for a coke. You pay $11+ for what you could get at Wendy's for $4 or less, and then they have the nerve to present it super stripped down in terms of decor (unless they're posting newspaper articles kissing their ass) so it makes someone wonder where the hell all that mark up is going. The only thing you're paying that extra for at Five Guys is so you can say, "I eat at Five Guys, not that shitty McDonalds! Yupyupyupyupyup!"

Sorry to be so incensed, but we're in a ***damn recession, ***dammit. It makes NO sense and then you have the balls to look down at others for their fast food preferences. Egregious! You deserve to lose your house to the bank if that's your idea of financial logic. The rest of my message here dissolves into a screaming, Chinese, Jimmy Stewart rant, but hopefully I got my point across without that by now anyway.

HAHAHA!! I love watching your posts dude. Agree

You pay $11+ for what you could get at Wendy's for $4 or less

Except that their food is better. By, like, a lot. YMMV obviously, but giving someone shit for attacking a fast food joint they don't like and then turning around and attacking a fast food joint you don't like is retarded.

I'm more of a BK guy myself, anyway. (Except for Checkers/Rallys fries. Delicious, glorious seasoned fries.)

You know what Five Guys is? It's Wendys that somehow got away with entrancing a fan base into paying $4.50 for a regular hamburger with too much ketchup and $2.50 for a coke. You pay $11+ for what you could get at Wendy's for $4 or less,

....Who the hell is Wendy? and why does she give out expensive burgers?

I would go out to the nearest Macky D's and get a McRib but last time I checked they closed it down for some reason, so the nearest is either in the airport or like 14 or so miles away.

I'd rather not get frisked by airport security for a McRib.

*spots a McRib* *blows it away with a 12 gauge*

Why do people still frequent this shitty place? There are far better options all the way around for food these days. Their fries aren't even that good.

You people need to visit a Five Guys.

Name another fast food chain (not a restaurant) that sells something comparable to the McRib.

You are kidding me right? The best hamburger i've had outside the one i've made myself. Cooked to the way i want it how i want it with whatever i want on it for 4.50? Best value in town. Hands down. 2:50 for double the amount of fries you get out of a 'super sized' Actual hand cut locally grown honest to god home made french fries?! I've worked at those places you mention. Their fries are so processed it isnt even FUNNY.

This isn't financial logic i used. This is about the quality of food. McDonalds lost theirs long ago. Five Guys gives me the best burgers in my area outside of the ones i make. You want to rant about finanical concerns but unless you're ordering off the dollar menu the average trip to McD's aint that much less. I might be paying somewhat more at fiveguys and i might not go as often. But i'm getting a far higher quality of food.

So please slow your roll.