OC ReMix Releases Teen Agent Album!

djpretzel

OverClocked ReMix Releases Free Fan Tribute Album, Teen Agent: The Root of All Evil

November 22, 2010

FAIRFAX, VA--OverClocked ReMix today released its 19th album, Teen Agent: The Root of All Evil. The album consists of fourteen arrangements of composer Radek Szamrej's original score to the 1995 PC point-and-click adventure game, Teen Agent, developed and published by Metropolis Software. It is available for free download at http://teenagent.ocremix.org.

The Root of All Evil is not affiliated with or endorsed by CD Projekt, the Warsaw-based parent company of Metropolis Software.

"I remember playing through Teen Agent as a kid, and I had fond memories of the game and its soundtrack. Although the soundtrack is fairly short, there is a lot of diversity between each track, and the artists involved did their best to do justice to this great work," said Brandon Strader, director and creator of the album.

After receving the album from Strader, original composer Radek Szamrej shared his appreciation. "The only thing I can say is it is awesome. Every song brings back the memories. Thank you all for helping me re-create these fond memories!"

"I would really like to thank everyone who has stepped up and helped make this OCR album project a reality. We wanted to make it sound as good as possible while experimenting, and expanding on these themes," stated Strader. "Enjoy the music, and try the game!"

About OverClocked ReMix

Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation, preservation, and interpretation of video game music. Its primary focus is www.ocremix.org, a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.

###

22044-1290386474.jpg