OCRA-0020 - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream

Bahamut

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01313/

Currently, we just have posted mixers only in the database.

at the time that the FF7 project came out, though, i remember you mentioning that all remixers on the project got into the OCR artist database as a result. i know that your mix for DKC got posted later, but i remember looking at your page and seeing "Remixes: (0)" after FF7.

I'm not as familiar with the music from Link's Awakening as I am with music from other Zelda games (or other remix albums), but I have to say that this just might be the most polished and professional album project yet. From the beautiful tracks to the album art to the website, the entire project maintains a consistent personality, atmosphere, and style that's just overflowing with quality from all sides. I'm not a synesthete, and I'm not on drugs, but when I listen to this music and admire the album art, it feels like I can nearly taste them.

This album greatly exceeded my expectations, and I really hope to see more done in this fashion. Combined with the artists' and web designer's talents, prophetik's direction and well-defined concept made this album into something truly special. It's a shame it didn't get the chance to spend a longer time in the front page limelight, but everyone involved should feel immensely proud.

• 3 months later...

i appreciate you downloading this stuff!

as noted on the website, those tracks are simply too old, and don't have lossless versions. lucidic's computer got run over by a car, villa's computer was stolen, inception...should have a lossless version, but it's a bonus track so whatever, and eagle tower, the mixer moved so he didn't have access to a piano.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Are the older albums like this capable of being ported to SoundCloud? I'd like to listen to them while at work, and via my phone is the only real option I have to stream or shuffle? Would be handy if the entire OC library was hosted on SoundCloud or a similar site. I was a much more active listener while in college and would like to catch up on what I missed, but alas, always at work. Thoughts?

• 6 years later...
On 2/27/2017 at 5:24 PM, vertigo83 said:

Are the older albums like this capable of being ported to SoundCloud? I'd like to listen to them while at work, and via my phone is the only real option I have to stream or shuffle? Would be handy if the entire OC library was hosted on SoundCloud or a similar site. I was a much more active listener while in college and would like to catch up on what I missed, but alas, always at work. Thoughts?

Eventually, yes!