Mother: Earthbound

Shade Levora

The sequel to "Mother World." This is the Orchestrated arrangement of Earthbound, telling the story through music similar to the old Symphony days. For people who never played the Mother series, this is a great way to hear of its astounding soundtrack. To people who have played the series, I promise you will receive a Nostalgic attack.

Original Composers: Hiroshi Kanazu, Keiichi Suzuki, and Hirokazu Tanaka.

Enjoy ;}

I'm not entirely sure, but I think you posted something like this way back.

Either way, IF I remember correctly, you've gotten better. But that's only if I'm not confusing you for some other person.

Anyway, right off the bat the intro is somewhat screwy. The trumpets need to be PROLONGED in some areas. The other instruments come in too early.

I will say that I like the drums in the Onett theme.

Anyway, I don't have the time to review a 12 minute song, but I will say that the instruments pass the sound test (for me). They don't sound overtly cheesy (from what I can hear). The only thing I can complain about is the timing of some of the instruments at certain parts. But so far so good. Keep at it.

Of course, this probably wouldn't get through the judges panels since it isn't arranged enough.