Donkey Kong Country 1&2 songs in 5.1 & remastered

Imgema

I hope this is the right place to post this. I know that the songs are not remixes, but i think the remastering made some songs sound a bit different and in my opinion, better (i also made some songs to end in a nice way). That is, if you have a 5.1 setup of course (use VLC and set the audio device in 5.1 if it doesn't change automatically. KMP mixes the channels wrong on my setup). Don't try these on a 2 channel setup. More info and links here:

The video is just a stereo LQ preview. Read the description for the proper, remastered files.

• 5 years later...

Haha, well this IS a "remix" in the most technical sense - you re-mixed and balanced the tracks from the SNES. It's certainly not a "ReMix", but that's fine.

Very interesting. For what you were going for, you did a pretty good job. This is just the place you'd post something like this; as long as you make clear what you're doing (which you did) it's just the place to show off your mixing work.