Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Aqua

Watarimono

Hello! First of all, I just wanted to say, I absolutely love this website. I mean seriously, a website dedicated to the preservation of video game music as an art form? Truly brilliant. So many people think of video game music as nothing more than a mere collection of primitive bleeps and bloops. This website could potentially put that stereotype to shame.

Anyway, as far as requests go, I really can only think of one. If anyone here has played Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, you probably already know the bundle of awesomeness that is Aqua. You likely can relate to this when I say that she is perhaps the most Human of the three protagonists (and, dare I say, the sexiest). I'm not going to go into details (spoilers and all), but I really think she's one of the most epic Square characters ever. And her musical theme suits her troubled life very well. If any of you see this, could you possibly consider making a ReMix of her theme? If you haven't heard her theme here's a good link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0_hl9Axmjo As far as genre goes, I really have no preference. I don't want to restrict your creative juices. So yeah, if you decide to do this, I thank you in advance. It would be very much appreciated, and who knows? Maybe doing this will inspire other ReMixers to add to the currently small list of available Kingdom Hearts song interpretations. Again, thank you so much if you decide to do this!