OC ReMix & Joshua Morse Present Mega Man: The Robot Museum!

Liontamer

24892-1300925329.png

OC ReMix & Joshua Morse Present Mega Man: The Robot Museum

March 25, 2011

FAIRFAX, VA--OverClocked ReMix today released its 24th arrangement album, Mega Man: The Robot Museum. This album was made as a tribute to the original Mega Man game series and the music by Capcom and its legendary sound team. It features nine tracks arranged in sophisticated jazz, funk and fusion styles by Nashville-based composer and arranger Joshua Morse, and is available for free download at http://museum.ocremix.org.

This album was produced to help promote video game music, was made by a fan, for fans, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Capcom; all original compositions are copyright their respective owners.

"The Robot Museum is an idea I've had up my sleeve for a while now. Ever since playing Mega Man 7 years back and reaching the mid-game robot museum stage, I thought the concept of a robot museum was a great one. It wasn't until I played Mega Man & Bass that the thought of an arrangement album in the style of a robot museum had occurred to me," said Morse, director and arranger of the album. "World instrumentation, electronic beats, jazz interpretation, and pentatonic scales make for a good time."

Morse has been a contributor to OC ReMix since 2003, creating over 20 game music arrangements including his recent Konami tribute album, Castlevania: Sonata of the Damned.

About OverClocked ReMix

Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation and promotion of video game music as an art form. Its primary focus is www.ocremix.org, a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.

About Joshua Morse

Joshua Morse has two forces driving him--one being his passion for composing and producing music, and the other, his commitment to web development.

Based out of Nashville, Tennessee, Josh has never been one to conform to the sounds you're accustomed to hearing. Instead, he leaves his mark by means of a fusion of many genres, generally incorporating a hint of jazz and funk.

Joshua is also an advocate of healthy living. He follows a vegan diet and enjoys working out. And please, no Plant Man jokes...

###