Funny Animated Music Videos - Partnership

PikaParody

I’m looking for a musician to go into a partnership with.

My name is Kedric. I make video game cartoon parodies. My youtube channel is youtube.com/pikaparody. My style of animation is mostly like South Park. It is paper cut out style. I am also capable of other styles like sprite animation. I would like to make funny, remixed, video game, music videos like Rawest Forest or Ignorance is Bliss (which both have millions of hits on multiple websites).

I am looking for a musician to make the music for these videos.

Here is what you would get out of this partnership. You make the music and I will make the cartoons for FREE. After finishing it and getting your final approval, I will upload it to my youtube channel, the Machinima network, or another network giving you FREE EXPLOSURE. I will list your name and any website addresses in the video. I can also provide a link in the video description. You may distribute the music video offline.

Here is what I would get. I get exclusivity of the online distribution of the music video. I can also distribute the music video offline.

My vision for the project is that the musician becomes an internet sensation. This musician would someday offer a full album of their very own filled with catchy comical video game music. Three or more of the songs on that album would be animated on Youtube and they would provide instructions for how people can purchase the album. The musician gains exposure (and possibly sells CD) while my YouTube channel gains a fan base (and possibly some extra income from marketing). I hope to someday make an income from all my cartoons on youtube.

Here is how to apply for this partnership. Email me at pikaparody@gmail.com with the following:

-At least two catchy MP3 tracks with clear, quality vocals (attached or link).

-Confirmation that you agree with the terms.

-A paragraph or more on why you want to work with PikaParody.

-A working email address.

-Your website if you have one.

-List of music styles you shine in.

Important Links:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/382576 (Rawest Forest)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/315325 (Ignorance is Bliss)

http://youtube.com/pikaparody (My channel)

• 2 months later...

I am still looking for a musician to create free music videos for.

If finding a vocalist is a problem for some, I know a very good male vocalist and an even better female vocalist who would love to help out. I am friends with person who owns a studio so recording vocals would not be a problem.