Terraria

Otakatt

• 2 months later...

If anyone is looking for a 1.2 server, I have one set up. Just be aware that it is running on a pretty old computer. I have yet to really stress test it (Unless "stress test" includes me and Frost going crazy with confetti guns next to a slime grinder), but it seems to be working fine.

IP: 76.118.167.108

Also, this update is awesome. Why? Walking goldfish. Enough Said.

Edited by Pika22

took a look at the server, no one was on sadly.

Yeah, sorry about that. I was out most of the day, and just got home. I originally intended to test the server while I was out, but wound up not having internet. :sad:

I'm actually going to try a Pirate Invasion when some people are on the server. I'll just have to beat the WoF first.

Wait, is it just me, or did they replace/take out some of the music?

They haven't removed anything as far as I could tell, and they did give a lot of biomes their own music.

That said, "Rain" music seems to overwrite an awful lot of the surface stuff when it happens.

That said, "Rain" music seems to overwrite an awful lot of the surface stuff when it happens.

Ah ok. Thats my problem. I didn't hear the "main" music that usually plays in the grassy area and I got scared.

This is extremely nit-picky too, but I don't like the slimes with umbrellas during rain. It just...doesn't make sense to me.

• 1 year later...

Wise fwom youw gwave, thwead!

So hype for this update. :D

I love these guys.  They could have marketed their updates as a whole new game twice over, but they just keep adding free updates to an awesome game I spent $2.50 on (and got again in a Humble Bundle).  I don't know how they stay in business.