OCR Music Video Challenge 5!!!

Diodes

Ok screw it I want to participate (am I still able to) downloaded a free trial from sony. I have an idea, but I need to Collab with someone. I need a Camera guy to shoot the footage for me I can edit thats my skills. I'll let you know what the idea is when someone gets a hold of me

Hey everyone I have some bad news, some good news, some more good news and more bad news. The bad news is that I have found a different place for inspirational music. But the good news is that means I have made a 2nd Music Video, But it's not an OCremix.

The more good news is that I am right now working on a 3rd Music Video with a more powerful computer then I've ever had and better software so it's going to be spectacular. The more bad news is that is is unfortunately another Non-OCremix song.

So if you don't mind me breaking the rules of the OCR only videos I will have a lot to show at this competition. I hope my frequent participation will have earned at least a look from my viewers here.

The new source of inspirational songs comes from a recent Fandom that I have bought into. I wonder if any of you can guess what it is. But anyway it is so big that I am getting 10 times more views and attention then ever.

Lastly I would like to officially thank the existence of this competition for motivating me to develop my video editing skills and decide to pursues a career in it. I thank everyone hear for everything. See you at the next viewing party.

Hey everyone I have some bad news, some good news, some more good news and more bad news. The bad news is that I have found a different place for inspirational music. But the good news is that means I have made a 2nd Music Video, But it's not an OCremix.

The more good news is that I am right now working on a 3rd Music Video with a more powerful computer then I've ever had and better software so it's going to be spectacular. The more bad news is that is is unfortunately another Non-OCremix song.

So if you don't mind me breaking the rules of the OCR only videos I will have a lot to show at this competition. I hope my frequent participation will have earned at least a look from my viewers here.

The new source of inspirational songs comes from a recent Fandom that I have bought into. I wonder if any of you can guess what it is. But anyway it is so big that I am getting 10 times more views and attention then ever.

Lastly I would like to officially thank the existence of this competition for motivating me to develop my video editing skills and decide to pursues a career in it. I thank everyone hear for everything. See you at the next viewing party.

Dude, wtf...

S'cool and all but you need not be so vague. I think I speak for all of us when I say: What music from where? Yeah link us. Good to hear of the success, and please try to make an OCR vid anyway. :P

Dude, wtf...

S'cool and all but you need not be so vague. I think I speak for all of us when I say: What music from where? Yeah link us. Good to hear of the success, and please try to make an OCR vid anyway. :P

I already do have 1 OCremix Music Video so don't worry.

Okay it starts with My and ends with Pony (hides)

More discussion! More activity! I demand it!

I also demand it! Thank you everybody for piping up and keeping this thread alive ^_^; How's everyone's videos going?

To setzer: So err, between all you good and bad news, do you have any OCR videos? ^_^; I don't think we can really bend the rules to include MLP videos at our viewing party, as cool as that might be, but I think it would kind of defeat the purpose of an OCRMVC and trying to promote OCRs through MVs, etc. However I am very happy for you that you are getting more publicity now, and of course glad that we were a part of you getting your start. That's all pretty awesome.

I also demand it! Thank you everybody for piping up and keeping this thread alive ^_^; How's everyone's videos going?

To setzer: So err, between all you good and bad news, do you have any OCR videos? ^_^; I don't think we can really bend the rules to include MLP videos at our viewing party, as cool as that might be, but I think it would kind of defeat the purpose of an OCRMVC and trying to promote OCRs through MVs, etc. However I am very happy for you that you are getting more publicity now, and of course glad that we were a part of you getting your start. That's all pretty awesome.

Dio I have 1, one, I (Roman Numerals), OCR music videos to show at the next OCR viewing video, I thought I had made it clear by now. so that much you can be sure of.

I have however been taken over by the love of ponies and have made, now 3, 2 last time I posted here. Pony Music Videos. If you guys want to see them it's your choice, but I guaranty that my My Little Pony Music videos are as expected several steps above my previous videos in terms of professionalism and awesomeness.

So to make it clear, since people seem confused

Ocremix Music videos made by Setzertrancer: 1

My Little Pony Music Videos made by Setzerterancer: 3

I look forward to the viewing party. I have 1 entry as usual.

• 2 weeks later...

Little over a week left! I have only received 1 video so far, though it looks like Chernabogue has also finished one. How is everyone doing? Are we going to have more than 2 videos to show at the viewing party (please)? ^_^;

just asking:

has anybody already claimed "Niggaz 4 life?"

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY would like to claim that track if possible.:)!!

Not that I know of, though we're not really claiming songs this time around. So it's fair game.

It would suck if we only have 2 dio.

I should be able to get another music video to you that will require little effort. I will just make a compilation of partial OCR music videos I've done as part of vlogs and other things.

My main problem with this though is that my old computer died, which I've now recovered, but I lost nearly everything so my original videos are gone, but are on my Youtube channel. However for some reason free Yooutube downloader won't work, my trial of Internet Download Manager has expired and Google chrome downloader doesn't work either.

Any alternatives guys?

Well, I usually prefer not to extend a deadline, unless it looks like we will gain a lot of videos as a result, and we don't disrespect/piss off too many people who worked hard to get to the deadline. In this case, it doesn't look like we will gain many videos from an extension. (Sorry Modus, but also the fact that you said you would need a lengthy extension factored into my decision here; if you could have come up with something in an extra week, that would make things slightly different.) So unless this thread suddenly gets a whole bunch of people absolutely promising that they could finish some videos if only they had another week or so, then we are on for the viewing party this Sunday, and I hope to see more than just the one link to a video in my inbox between now and then. >.>