POST TO ENTER! Meet Uematsu! Win VGM! (July 29th deadline!)

Liontamer

The main theme of FFIV has been my absolute favorite video game song for years, if not my favorite piece of music overall. It really got me into video game music as well as OCRemix and I have none other than Mr. Uematsu to thank. Here's to him and his lovely compositions.

There's not much to say that hasn't already been said. Uematsu's been a huge influence and a respected musical creative in the videogame industry. And for fans like us, we must at least once see this man's work live. Although I'm in Europe and my only chance now is London, count me in for the contest.

<3 Nobuo Uematsu! One of my favorite composers of all time! I hope when our children's children are growing up that Nobuo Uematsu is praised as much as Bach or Brahms. :) He's an inspiration to all. Not only musically, but in life in general. He's a man who followed his dreams, and is very successful. You can tell he enjoys it, because the love puts in, comes out tenfold in his music. :)

Well, since I've got nothing to lose, here I am, posting. I honestly always look forward to new Final Fantasy games just for the sake of hearing more music by Nobuo Uematsu. I'll be at Otakon during the concert that is closest to me, so even though I'd love to go, I'll be busy at the con.

Here's hoping for a win!

I wasn't aware of Nobuo-san's concerts around the globe on these days, it's great to have him back on the composing... Hail one of the greatest musicians of our time!

And this forum is awesome, btw!

Regards! n_n

Nobuo Uematsu is the man who made me enjoy voiceless music. And I am very thankful for it.

I wish I could see him in London... but I didn't manage to get a hold on tickets. :(

P.S.: Props to Sag Ee Mana & Doulifee. Huhu.

Here's my entry; just want to give a nod to the greatness of Uematsu and my favorite track from him (Phantom Forest from FF6). Regardless of the age, he is a pioneer in contemporary RPG music and easily among my favorites of all time. Here's to your next work, and the many more in the future!