POST TO ENTER! Meet Uematsu! Win VGM! (July 29th deadline!)

Liontamer

He definitely is one of the best in the world at what he does. "Final Fantasy takes up all my life....well it used to, until I got a wife." The FInal Fantasy 7 soundtrack collection I have will almost never have dust on it. Thank you, Nobuo. So I guess I am in it to win it!

I've been a fan since the first time I heard the Snowfield Theme on FF6 back on SNES! First soundtrack I was able to afford was FF7, but have expanded my collection!

I'm passing on the contest 'cause I'm going to Chicago on Sunday! Paid out for the VIP tickets! So good luck to those who are ready to commit to the adventure!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

I've been a fan of Uematsu ever since Calbrena's chamber on Final Fantasy 4 back when I really thought it was Final Fantasy 2.

Please enter me in the contest!

PS: ignore the signature at the bottom. Haven't been on this forum for years...this contest brought me back in.

I must post, it's obligatory.

Uematsu is my hero. I probably wouldn't have gotten into the Final Fantasy series if it wasn't for the music he made for it. So I probably wouldn't have gotten into gaming as much, or game music. <3

I'm JT, 26 and from New Jersey. I have been playing the Final Fantasy series since Final Fantasy 3 (aka 6 in America) came out on the SNES. Always been a fan, especially of the music and all of Nobuo's work. I would love to get the chance to hear the music live and meet my idol. I am totally IN IT TO WIN IT!