POST TO ENTER! Meet Uematsu! Win VGM! (July 29th deadline!)

Liontamer

I just adore the FF IV, V, and VII albums - they are my preferred music while I work! I love the originals, and then I am amazed by the variation and life that the remixers bring to such lovely melodies. FFX and XII are good, they just aren't the same as the classics :)

Just saw the show in Vancouver last night, and it was an incredible experience. I only wish I could've done the VIP and met the man himself... Still, seeing him perform was fabulous, as was joining in to sing along with 'One Winged Angel'! 'Aerith's Theme' definitely got me tearing up at first, too.

I'm a manly man, I swear... haha.

I hope everyone gets a chance to see this show. If you're a fan of Uematsu's work, you will have a memory to last a lifetime.

long time visitor and first time poster. Uematsu is one of the greatest vgm composers of all time. and it would be awesome to see distant worlds... too bad i was strapped for cash the last time he came to new york... :( hopefully he comes be this area again so in the slight chance i get tickets, i can go.