Legend of Mana Remix Project - Up and Running Once Again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, Mak's track is done (Great job btw!) and I'm looking forward to hearing some new WIPs tomorrow :)

Also, since it came up, I am not allowing multiple claims from one person at the moment. Because the tracklist is pretty short, I would like to have a different remixer for each track (Collabs may be an exception).

If anyone would like to remix a second song for a bonus track though, that is certainly welcome :).

• 4 weeks later...
I dunno, but i have a feeling that proj is dead... Why? beacuse YOU are lazy asnd bla))) And because i'm derunk you Donnt have t ref this)

BUYT guys ) cmob) letsd grt to work) yeay LOM prj)

Lol, whoah there! :lol:

Yeah, not dead but I'm still waiting on some people. School's kind of been stressing me out, so I haven't been bugging people as much as I should. I'll try and get more on top of this next month.

• 3 weeks later...
Lol, whoah there! :lol:

Yeah, not dead but I'm still waiting on some people. School's kind of been stressing me out, so I haven't been bugging people as much as I should. I'll try and get more on top of this next month.

Jebus, tell me about it. School with insomnia with lots of composition/competition involvement = tired boy

But again, my track is pretty much done, just need to tweak a bit. It'll be good, promise!

Just wanted to say "To The Sea" was shamefully NO'ed:mrgreen:

Thanks DA:razz:

:? PM'd.

Jebus, tell me about it. School with insomnia with lots of composition/competition involvement = tired boy

But again, my track is pretty much done, just need to tweak a bit. It'll be good, promise!

Yeah, for sure. It already is good so unless you really screw something up... :-P.

Okay guys. No more general WIP dates. From now on I'm going to be communicating with people individually and negotiating dates that way.

Hopefully this will be beneficial because everyone is at different stages and everyone has various other commitments.

Also, there are a few people marked with an # in the first post. Please PM me. I don't know what's going on with you guys!

If I don't hear from you by next Saturday I'm going to have to re-open your tracks :(.