MAGFest X! PMD Time :(

Liontamer

aeroz and drumultima said they'd be up for ROOM OF SHAME, and gario'd be in as well. so that's four. need one more, and gario needs a wednesday night room. with five people, from thursday night to saturday night, it'd be 84$ a piece. not bad at all since last year it was roughly 75$ in a way smaller, somewhat inferior hotel.

Both me and Jenner are pre-regged. We'll see you all there!

I've scouted out the Harbor area, by the way. It's jawsome. Every place there is great (well, what was open at the time) -- except the big Chinese restaurant. Don't bother with that one. But the other places are great. KF

• 2 weeks later...
Both me and Jenner are pre-regged. We'll see you all there!

I've scouted out the Harbor area, by the way. It's jawsome. Every place there is great (well, what was open at the time) -- except the big Chinese restaurant. Don't bother with that one. But the other places are great. KF

Is that the one whose name seems to be just a Chinese character? Because unless I'm mistaken, that is the character for "expensive."

Is that the one whose name seems to be just a Chinese character? Because unless I'm mistaken, that is the character for "expensive."

Nah. This place is called "Grace's Mandarin", or "that gaudy-looking Chinese place".

I'd rather have dinner at the Peeps store.

BTW Rosa Mexicana and the burger place are two spots I want to hit up there over the weekend. Maybe orchestrate another trip to Busboys in Shirlington, too? (And in advance?) KF