Sign in to follow this  
Liontamer

MAGFest X! PMD Time :(

565 posts in this topic

i am waiting to hear if amphibious already has a bunch of people in his room. if there's just two others, then you can flip for a bed, i'm sure they won't mind.

I don't think I replied to this thread yet, so here it is, I'm pre-registered and have set up a place to stay. See you all there!

Hey seb I am looking for a room as well!!

Yoo! Great!

- ROOM OF AWESOMENESS & MUSIC LOVING TIME -

DrumUltimA

AeroZ

?

Wanna join?

Yoo! Great!

- ROOM OF AWESOMENESS & MUSIC LOVING TIME -

DrumUltimA

AeroZ

?

Wanna join?

Me, FFMusicDJ and maybe a guest of mine are looking for a room too. Can we join our forces?

Edit: I'm always down for the floor.

aeroz and drumultima said they'd be up for ROOM OF SHAME, and gario'd be in as well. so that's four. need one more, and gario needs a wednesday night room. with five people, from thursday night to saturday night, it'd be 84$ a piece. not bad at all since last year it was roughly 75$ in a way smaller, somewhat inferior hotel.

Both me and Jenner are pre-regged. We'll see you all there!

I've scouted out the Harbor area, by the way. It's jawsome. Every place there is great (well, what was open at the time) -- except the big Chinese restaurant. Don't bother with that one. But the other places are great. KF

Both me and Jenner are pre-regged. We'll see you all there!

I've scouted out the Harbor area, by the way. It's jawsome. Every place there is great (well, what was open at the time) -- except the big Chinese restaurant. Don't bother with that one. But the other places are great. KF

Is that the one whose name seems to be just a Chinese character? Because unless I'm mistaken, that is the character for "expensive."

Is that the one whose name seems to be just a Chinese character? Because unless I'm mistaken, that is the character for "expensive."

Didn't you point this out during Katsucon? That name is befitting then I guess.

I'm registered, my flight is booked, I'm working out room plans... I AM GOING TO MAGFEST!

The only drawback is that my flight doesn't leave until Monday afternoon, but oh well!

So I was wondering - how would everyone be up for a day of being dressed up? Perhaps the first night (Thursday) there & come in in style?

So I was wondering - how would everyone be up for a day of being dressed up? Perhaps the first night (Thursday) there & come in in style?

Too much of a hassle for me to take along another checked bag for dress clothes, unfortunately.

This is gonna be one big orgy. I think we're gonna need a bigger swimming pool.

Edit: I'm already having to dress up once during the con. Top hat and bikini, so I'm unsure of how much extra clothes I'd want to lug.

Nah. This place is called "Grace's Mandarin", or "that gaudy-looking Chinese place".

I'd rather have dinner at the Peeps store.

BTW Rosa Mexicana and the burger place are two spots I want to hit up there over the weekend. Maybe orchestrate another trip to Busboys in Shirlington, too? (And in advance?) KF

I have secured a hotel room, flight, and magfest tickets!

Obtuse and I are sharing a room and have open slots if anyone wants in.

If you want to contact me, you'll want to do it through email. I check these forums about once every never.