OCR01345 - Ninja Gaiden 2 "Ninjascape"

djpretzel

Can I do the first comment dance? :P

Yeah, I remember this from the November/December Free Month within the DoD - we can do with more mixes from there to come here (I can recall Ryan8bit's "Grief of Aktemto" also coming from there). Arrangement is great, and the overall tone has managed to show much of the broad tones as shown from Ashane as of late. Definitely broad stuff.

One thing that I still feel curious over is towards the drum expression - didn't quite feel as dynamic as expected, but this is still pretty well thought out.

Anyhow, if you're reading this Ashane, welcome to the OCR bandwagon. :D

whew...I got goosebumps listening to that song. Brings back great memories of an awesome game series. This song really needed be done with heavy guitar and you did a great job of it. The way that you made sure that the main melody stands out in the song is great. Keep up the great work...more ninja gaiden stuff would be great.

It's extremly rare that I post but this is my favorite remix as of a long time! I LOVE this rockin' crazy piece of music:)

You simply HAVE to post some new songs real soon!!! You are one of the best guitar players on OCremix!

Thank you for this wonderful remix!

This will play all summer in my car:P

It's extremly rare that I post but this is my favorite remix as of a long time! I LOVE this rockin' crazy piece of music:)

You simply HAVE to post some new songs real soon!!! You are one of the best guitar players on OCremix!

Thank you for this wonderful remix!

This will play all summer in my car:P

More Ashane songs, you say? http://www.vgmix.com/search.php?username=Ashane&show_songs=1&wip=1

Well, this remix definately rocks the Ninja in me for sure, although I'm not very flexible, so I can't do split kicks midair. I'd fall straight on my ass. LOL.

Excellent guitar work and good drum beats, although pesonally I would've brought up the drum levels just a little more, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying this mix throughly. This mix is well crafted, and well executed. Thumbs up for this one,

Ashane.

Keep up de good work!

Hopefully, Ashane has begun the revolution. It is time that DoD takes over OCR, as Darangen stated. I have been a HUGE fan of DoD ever since I first heard the January Metroid contest on VGF, feverishly downloading the new months when they come out. There are so many talented artists there, and its great to see them get onto OCR. Great mix, Ashane, keep up the good work, I look forward to your stuff in DoD.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Intro was amazingly good, once things all kicked in, the track elements were a bit smashed together, but I didn't care as much since my face was being rocked off. I've heard more recent Ashane tracks and the production is improved while retaining the badassed guitar chops.

Expert playing and a great source selection. Solos were killer and completely shredded, and the only complain I has is that the ending didn't live up to the rest of the track's legacy.

Great stuff. \m/

• 6 months later...

aha, DoD has always been cool. I need to get more DoD stuff and throw it in a DoD Album.

Anyways, Awesome mix. I cannot get enough of stuff like this. Plus, I have a bunch of Ashane's other stuff. As expected, Great stuff man, keep on doing what your doing. ;P

I've probably listened to VoTL way too many times. Just sitting here enjoying great music from it. But this track, is a cool track I liked. Always reminded me of the times as a kid, playing me some FF7, and even some Chrono Cross :P

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01345 - Ninja Gaiden 2 "Ninjascape"