OCR02286 - Super Mario Galaxy "Fill Me Up with Snacky Happiness"

djpretzel

"Fill me up with snacky happiness" has an interesting take on the overworld theme, and is certainly notable for taking a jazzier direction rather than perhaps more overplayed genres. Ah yes, the orgasms... I think it was fine right up until 1:33, when clearly the mushroom had filled her up far too much. The song is short and sweet - doesn't necessarily take my breath away, but it's still worth taking a listen, even if just for rosalina.

Never played galaxy so i havent experienced a mario game since the n64 days,

this mix was rather smexy if i do say so myself and yes the moans are rather... orgasmic.

quite supprising their ingame sound effects really...there isn't a hidden hot chocolate scene is there? O.o

protodome man your remix's always fill me with a happiness for food

i really enjoy a saxaphone remix when i hear one and you included a bass guitar too it >.< this one i'm proberly gonna play even when im in an inappropriate place >_<

This was a great mix. Please submit more in this style, OCR. This should be its own album. Maybe even a double album. With the two mixes Larry mentioned, I don't have enough for my Video Game Sexin' mixtape. I guess I could it extend it by adding The Music Of My Groin. *rimshot*

LOFUCKINGL @the moaning

Otherwise, awesome mix. I find that mixes of old songs are easy to create new compositions from, but newer games get less love because its harder to deviate from source material if its already using actual instrumentation. 5 Second beeps and boops re easy, but full length 3 minute compositions are harder to arrange

but you did it

Those moans are hot!........uh, ahem, what I meant was, those SFX were an nice touch. It's funny to think they came straight from the games, but at least it's tasteful in its....well, sexiness. And the Jazz behind it was pretty good too. Smooth, great tempo and interesting without a doubt. Suggestive sounds are good, but without awesome music behind it, sounds are all you have. Luckily, you have terrific music behind these sounds, so great job!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02286 - Super Mario Galaxy "Fill Me Up with Snacky Happiness"