I'm curious (question)

L.T.W.

So, was listening to my Pandora's Frank Klepaki station today and this awesome song stars playing.

It was Warhead by Zircon, now I'm wondering, is it the same Zircon from this site?

Mind you I haven't been around here in a while.

The song was freaking awesome btw, and if it is the same person, much congratz to you!

Wow just wow.

I owe Zircon a great big sorry. Turns out a song off this album that I've had in many play lists for quite some time and picked up someplace thinking it was a freebie was not. I feel like a complete ass.I wish I could remember where I got it so Zircon could put a stop to it but as I stated it was some time ago.

I have however, rectified my goof and purchased the album and will continue to listen guilt free. Plus the added bonus of all the other awesome songs I can now enjoy.

Thank you for this thread otherwise I never would have known. I love free songs as much as the next person but never at the expense of ripping someone off. So again Zircon I'm sorry.

Wow just wow.

I owe Zircon a great big sorry. Turns out a song off this album that I've had in many play lists for quite some time and picked up someplace thinking it was a freebie was not. I feel like a complete ass.I wish I could remember where I got it so Zircon could put a stop to it but as I stated it was some time ago.

I have however, rectified my goof and purchased the album and will continue to listen guilt free. Plus the added bonus of all the other awesome songs I can now enjoy.

Thank you for this thread otherwise I never would have known. I love free songs as much as the next person but never at the expense of ripping someone off. So again Zircon I'm sorry.

I'm positive you're talking about Throwdown; he actually did have it on his own site as a freebie before he released Antigravity.

I herd that this "zircon" guy just ripped off the FL9 demo song and claimed it at his own. Someone should put an end to this hack already.

lol

Wut a douche.. Heh

Anyway, there is a bright side here. I've had my newly acquired musical goodness on a loop for hours now and I suspect that isn't going to change anytime soon. Best 10 bucks I've ever spent.

"The Art of Zen" is something else to put it mildly. If you do not own this song you're truly missing out.