OCR02290 - Mega Man 9 "Smooth As Honey"

djpretzel

• 2 weeks later...

This mix is absolutely fantastic. It caught me off-guard on the MM9 album, and I initially wasn't a huge fan of it when I first heard it. But then I listened to it again. And again. And then all of a sudden, it was all I wanted to listen to, and now it's been stuck in my head for the past week. All the energy brought to the table really makes this listenable, and it helps that it's catchy as all hell, too. Such a unique ReMix, and definitely one of my favorites from this year.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't really express in words how awesome this mix is. It makes me actually want to get off the wall and get on the dance floor. And it is seriously the only track on the album that I can really consider a standout, and the album has so many established and amazing remixers. Wow. Well done, good sir!

• 5 months later...

Wha.....what the hell.....? Those vocals are awesome! Hahaha! Oh dear god how did I miss this song!? Oh, man, this is way too funny because I had no idea. I simply wasn't ready for it, and yet it sounds terrific! Smooth, funky, a bit of a surprise and it just gets you moving and grooving with its infectious beat! No, seriously, Sir Jordanius, this made my day! This is a track you play when you walk down the hall and want to feel like a badass. Break it down now, y'all

• 1 month later...

Shame on you for almost got me to dance in my sportstudio when i first listened to BiB while my training!

This song is a stand out and really lives upon the fact that your vocals are so damn enthusiastic. I love the "smooth as honey"-line after the breakdown when you get really energetic and drag it from low to high!

Keep on groovin'!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Sir J FTW! This wasn't the first time I head about Jordan, so I definitely knew it would be something creatively crazy and very enjoyable. And I was right. His vocals just took over me. And then a big splash came! Head-bopping beats, vivid brass, smart synths, and just plenty of funk elements! Now whenever I hear Hornet Man tune, I hear this song. So damn catchy!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02290 - Mega Man 9 "Smooth As Honey"