Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

For MMX6, I prefer Blaze Heatnix, after it's Infinity Mijinion.

If I have to go by game, it would be something like this:

MMX1: Armored Armadillo (hard choice here)

MMX2: Flame Stag (another hard choice)

MMX3: Gravity Beetle (still another hard choice)

MMX4: Magma Dragoon (is there a game with no hard choice)

MMX5: Izzy Glow (cause X vs Zero din't count)

MMX6: Blaze Heatnix

MMX7: Stage select or Sigma 1st form (I don't like MMX7 Maverick music but I will go with Flame Hyenard)

MMX8: Secret boss Cut Man, :lol: , Jakob Stage (same problem as MMX7 so I will go with Dark Mantis)

I always hated how the names got more ridiculous as the series went on.

Went from Chill Penguin and Storm Eagle to Blaze Heatnix and Rainy Turtloid.

WTF

If you want ridiculous, check out X7...Tornado Tonion.

As for favorite Maverick themes, I'm going to chip in a vote for MMX2. Bubble Crab, Flame Stag, Magna Centipede, Crystal Snail, Wire Sponge...and the awesome Counter Hunter Stage 1 & 2 songs.

Eh, I thought Split Mushroom (X4) was ridiculous enough; I stated that on my Twitter once, and Monobrow told me that the name "sounded like a dick tip" (how else am I supposed to emphasize this without breaking the rating barrier again?!). Nice going, Katie. :wink:

I claim victory of the WCRG in the name of mars. Isn't that lovely, hmm? :3

Well I claim victory of the WCRG

. So there :razz:

DS still needs to vote on that last round. He alone can determine the victor of that bout - your team only has a single vote more than my team and Rozo's team, Brandon (and if my teammates had voted I would've swept the floor with ya both :lol:). Though that does nothing more than boost one person or another's ego a notch - the top three spots tally the same overall, anyway.

Darkesword will one day set things right in this forgotten land of WCRG 2011. Or so it has been told in legends.

You forgot that he went back in time. To defeat Ganon.

AGAIN! :lol:

Well tell him when he gets a chance to warp back in time about a week ago and VOTE. At least this discussion won't exist in an alternate reality. Just make sure he doesn't bump into himself or sadly a time paradox might occur. AND we wouldn't want that now would we!?!?!?!?!

PS: Two Willrocks trying to outsolo themselves in a duel would be cool. Use the time machine and make it happen (Or some recording black magic)