Mega Man: The Wily Castle Remix Gauntlet 2011

DarkeSword

Nah, it's not wrong at all - people like what they hear. I brought over a handful of tracks from the compo onto my iPod as well, which indeed included the Gentlemasters' final collab "When Robots Collide" (another one you were involved in :razz: ). I quite liked that one on the first go around - reminded me a little bit of Skapara when discussing it with WillRock about a couple of months back :)

All I did for that is the really terrible guitar solo that sounds stupid :-D

It all comes down to the fact that I hate everything I've ever made :/

Also, on the subject of I Dreamt Of A Man With Two Heads... here's Amph's alternate version, the "Sexytime Version". :P

Listen here.

It is very sexytime.

• 4 weeks later...
That's not the final version. I made some changes to it that you're going to see once the archive comes out.

Ah, okay, cool. Wasn't sure if it had found its way here or not yet, and it's such a great album cover that I had to post it.

Love the pic of The Concrete Men.

"OH YEAH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!", which pretty much sums up Pete's attitude throughout the entire compo :-D

:D I just LOVE the pressure and the improvements that come out of it. So much fun

Well, two out of three anyway. :P

Haha, Crystal man looks so surprised... "8O It's MY round?! WUT?! BUT I'M SICK AND HAVE A GIG AND HAVE TO OVERSEE AN ALBUM AND HAVE A BAJILLION OTHER THINGS GOING ON!!"

:razz: