Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History

WillRock

Well, the cover's basically done. I have two versions of it; a front back/cover combo with the staff credits and OCR legalese, and a four page booklet with two additional pages of remix credits. I just need all of the proper track names and such (not to mention their final order for the project), and that'll all be done. I'm keeping the other pages relatively simple so that everything can be finished up for the June 10 deadline, but I think the cover turned out pretty well.

I know Brandon only asked for a cover, but a cover needs at least a back. And if you've got a cover, you'll need a CD label (which I'm doing). So should anyone feel like burning a CD of this project, they'll have some art to flesh it all out for a slimline jewelcase.

Edited by The Coop

I have about 2 minutes written. Probably gonna finish it later today and mix today and tomorrow.

Is it metalcore? Some people aren't personally sold on the concept of creating genres or subgenres via the "-core" suffix... maybe some nice techno would be good? :lol:

I'm playing, I'm playing, I'll cut it out... I'm about to check out WIPs and possibly send some feedback, though the stuff I've heard is pretty great and could just mostly benefit from being finished :-P

While everyone's working on their songs:

- PLEASE send artist notes for your song! Please!

- PLEASE PLEASE send a source breakdown for your remix. This'll help with eval.

PLEASE!

That's all. Things are coming together nicely. If you're still working on a WAV, PLEASE get that in ASAP!!

As for me, I totally wrote the whole DBZ mix, it just needs live instruments now, but I want to try to write a Super Mario Land mix before it's too late... so yes, I am working too! xD

Edited by Brandon Strader

Thank you Rexois! I have fayth in you!

Hylian Lemon made a reaally awesome and incredible chiptuney Zelda song which is done, will grab WAV soon. Like I said my DBZ is done, just needs recorded. We're in GOOD SHAPE!! Eino is working hard on Mega Man 2, and DusK is toiling away on Titanfall. ;-) I shall seek intelligence from the one who cherns bogues.

• Liontamer changed the title to Legacy: Game Boy 25th Anniversary - History