OCR02324 - Pokémon Trading Card Game "Ascent Through the Atmosphere"

djpretzel

Awww the text really got to me.. It's so cool when things like this happens! OCR seems like such an awesome community! I wish I could come to all the reunions you have but since I live in Quebec it would be quite a ride!!

Happy birthday Valérie (I'm surprised you write it with the é, are you in anyway French or related to someone who is?) and I wish you both a long and sweet love life :D

• 2 weeks later...

God, I love that piano, Emunator. Soooo good for a mood setter. The guitar and ambient sounds just pulled the whole thing together, and I kinda liked the vocals. The ending was pretty cool with the whole "radio/crackle/sample" fade-out bit. And the reason for this ReMix made me smile and got a mental "aww" out of me. Very cool idea, Stevo.

A nice calm mix here. The guitar sounds a bit strange to me where it's at in the mix - perhaps it's the recording that sounds weird to me here. I think an acoustic guitar would sound better for this mix, the electric clashes too much with the atmosphere for me. Otherwise, the feel of the song is good overall.

The song sort of cruises along. I don't know how I feel about the static used in the ending. These are minor details though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02324 - Pokémon Trading Card Game "Ascent Through the Atmosphere"