OCR Secret Santa - The PMs are out!

Bahamut

It's that time again! Thanks to Amy for reminding me this past weekend, as I have forgotten in this whirlwind of a year.

If you're interested in participating, PM/message me your name/address & I'll add you to the list here. Remember, gifts do not have to be expensive, or cost anything at all! The gifts are all up to each person, and I personally would recommend choosing something that means something over something that's expensive.

Secret Santa participants

Abadoss

Arrow

Ashamee & Nekofrog

Bahamut

BardicKnowledge

Brushfire

Capa Langley

Cash and Change

Cyril the Wolf

DaMonz

Darklink42

diotrans

Doulifée

D-Lux

GravitySuitCollector

Kanthos

kitty

Koriantor

linkspast

MaxFrost

MechaFone

NeoForte

Nonamer

ProjectSpam

prophetik

pu_freak

Rexy

Sixto

Theory of Nonexistence

theshaggyfreak

wildfire

Having done a secret santa in the workplace last year, something like this probably won't be too problematic for the interwebs as well.

But yeah, I'll have a go. I sent my address to your Facebook inbox. And whoever's matched up with me would have to take into account the last post dates for the UK if not air mail in general o_O

I want to join... But I don't know that many people here, and am concerned about not knowing my recipient well enough to choose a good, personally meaningful gift.

Dont worry about that, Ya just got to poke around the forums a bit and youll get a sense of what they like. This is what I did and it seamed to work well. Its probably what Ill do this year as well

Count me in. !

I want to join... But I don't know that many people here, and am concerned about not knowing my recipient well enough to choose a good, personally meaningful gift.

I didn't (and still don't) know anyone here well enough to give them something that I know they'd like. Last year I sent someone a bag of coal :D

...of course, there was a jar of cookie mix hidden inside :P

I didn't (and still don't) know anyone here well enough to give them something that I know they'd like. Last year I sent someone a bag of coal :D

...of course, there was a jar of cookie mix hidden inside :P

Hey, at least your gift showed up on time. I almost had a deadbeat last year, but they pulled through last minute.