• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Helios42

Helios42

Dan Hibiki (+75)

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:00 AM

Just wanted to drop by and say the combo of chiptune and celtic vibe made for a stupendous touch on Song of Storms! Amazing, on of my favorites of this album (though I had many favorites this album around )

#22 Flam1ng Dem0n

Flam1ng Dem0n

King Hippo (+15)

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

Round and round this song goes, when i will stop listening to it...nobody knows. Weather it be now or never, only the clouds will tell when all of them come together. Song of Storms will live forever, never dying nor being forgotten. This is the true essence of the Song of Storms and shall we not forget it.

#23 Koriantor

Koriantor

Roll (+350)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

After listening to Imposter Nostalgia it gets a little difficult listening to the borrowed part. I listen to it and expect to hear the wrong song!

Other than that little minor tiny thing, this mix is a blast! When you said live violin's make such a difference Jimmy you were right. Solid mix!
OH! A forum signature! What do I say? Um... hi?

#24 champ the hippie

champ the hippie

Goomba (+100)

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

After listening to Imposter Nostalgia it gets a little difficult listening to the borrowed part. I listen to it and expect to hear the wrong song!

on the contrary, i find that sample to be fitting, well executed, and generally awesome (though i may be a little biased, as "fight the current" happens to be my favorite Impostor Nostalgia track)
Posted Image

#25 Terilis DA

Terilis DA

Snacks'N Jaxson (+1)

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

This was the very first OCRemix I had EVER heard, and I never get tired of listening to it. I almost like to think of it as a theme song... but I hope to compose my own someday. As my title says, it is truly, TRULY epic.

#26 Liontamer

Liontamer

Community Manager, Judge

• Moderators
  • 12,587 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

This was the very first OCRemix I had EVER heard, and I never get tired of listening to it. I almost like to think of it as a theme song... but I hope to compose my own someday. As my title says, it is truly, TRULY epic.

Wow, what a youngblood. :-) Always cool to hear what other fans discover first. You never know how relatively new it'll be!

#27 Black_Doom

Black_Doom

Abobo (+450)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:49 PM

Holy shit! This just struck (get it?) me by its enegy. Chiptune + wild drums + orchestra + live violin? Hell yes! It definitely has stormy mood. So damn great mood! I like how it slows down at 2:10 to return back with its energetic flow. I love this a lot.
Posted Image
From Russia with love <3 So, sorry for my terrible English :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chiptune, collab, ingame-fx, sound-fx, violin, synth, tempo-fast, electronic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

games | mixes | artists | albums